Medical Sales Representative Opportunity
Salary up to £30,000 DOE + Bonus + Company Car
+ excellent benefits package including lunch allowance, private healthcare,
contributory pension, 25 days’ holiday plus BHs
Account Manager – Diagnostics and Critical Care
Are you a Biomedical Science, Biology or Sports Science Graduate looking for a career in Medical Sales or an experienced Medical Sales Representative looking for a new challenge?
Ideal location – Glasgow to Edinburgh corridor
Hours: Full Time, Monday to Friday
Our client is one of the world’s leading providers of high quality medical and diagnostic products and instruments. Their product range includes containers for collection, transport and storage
of blood and other samples.
They have an exciting opportunity for an Account Manager to join their team selling high quality medical and diagnostic products and instruments including Spinal Needles and Blood and Urine Collection Systems to Managers, Consultants and Nursing staff in Pathology Labs, Theatres, ITU, A&E and a variety of wards
Key Responsibilities for this Medical Sales Representative role;
- Maintaining relationships with existing accounts and developing relationships with prospective customers to maximise sales and achieve targets
- Business planning and territory management to ensure coverage of key accounts
- Provision of samples and quotes in a timely fashion
To be considered for this Medical Sales Representative role you will meet the following:
- Biomedical Science, Biology or Sports Science Graduate with a genuine hunger to succeed in the role of Medical Sales Representative (must have researched the role of a Medical Sales Representative) OR
- An experienced Medical Sales Representative
- Customer facing or field sales experience
- Persuasive and articulate communication skills
- Full UK driving licence
To apply please call Katie on 01189 713879 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
However, if this is not the role for you, please take some time to consider whether you know anyone else who may be interested. If you recommend a new candidate who we then go on to find a job for, we will send you £250 as a thank-you. (Terms and Conditions apply)
Xcellin specialises in the recruitment of Graduates, Medical Sales Representatives and Account Managers
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.