Ashfield are currently recruiting for a driven and dertermined individual to work as a Medical Sales Representative. The successful candidate will work within the area of Respiratory Medicine for our client on the Northern Ireland South territory. Our client is a leading European pharmaceutical company with affiliates throughout Europe, and in the US, Brazil and Pakistan. They are dedicated to the research, development and commercialisation of ethical, therapeutic products.
- Maximising sales of products and increasing market share of these products.
- Maintaining excellent ongoing knowledge of the Respiratory disease therapy area, company products and competitor activity.
- Continuously demonstrating strong 1:1 selling skills in accordance with the client’s expectations.
- Identifying and actioning new opportunities which will drive business.
- Analysing, planning, implementing and reviewing the Local Health Economy Plans to ensure highest ROI.
- Identifying and developing key opinion leaders to positively influence the Primary Care use of their portfolio of products within the therapy area of Asthma.
- Effectively negotiating and influencing key stakeholders across Primary Care.
- Sales experience with strong results focus and shows initiative.
- Presenting with strong interpersonal, communication and influencing skills (both with customers and colleagues).
- Awareness of external competitive practice.
A fast-paced place to work where you will be highly valued. We’ll give you all the support, training and encouragement you need to deliver first-class results for our clients. With an international reach and great support, the opportunities here are wide and diverse.
It’s our people that have made us successful, and we are committed to our values.
Quality, Partnership, Ingenuity, Expertise and Energy.
Successful candidates will benefit from a car, laptop, pension, healthcare and an excellent reward and recognition package. Please note that the ability to drive is a requirement of this role.
If you would like to be considered for this exciting opportunity please select “APPLY NOW” below.
Please note if you have not heard from a member of the recruitment department within 7 days your application has been unsuccessful at this stage.
Thank you for your interest in Ashfield.
NEED MORE INFORMATION?
Please contact David Jones for more information about this Medical Sales Representative job.Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.