Hours: Mon-Fri 9am-5.00pm
Do you want to work for a forward-thinking organisation that offers flexible working hours and a generous commission package, where you do not have to sell anything?
You will have industry knowledge in accountancy and finance or insurance and financial services and be a real people’s person that genuinely wants to get into recruitment.
- Telephone screening candidates over the phone
- Interviewing candidates face to face
- Organising interviews
- Attending client meetings
- Writing CV’s and submitting them to organisations
- Updating the inhouse data base
- Resourcing candidates via linked in and additional job sites
- Update calls
- Liaising with client over the phone
- Attending sales meeting
- Diary management
- Working to KPI’s
The right candidate will have the following skills and attributes:
- Proven background within insurance, financial services or finance
- A natural rapport builder
- Great attention to detail
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Well organised
This is a great opportunity to join an expanding company that offers a friendly and vibrant working environment. For more information on this role please call Sarah Nicholas 01273 947810 or apply by 13.04.19.
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of ‘protected characteristics’ as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.