Role: Medical Sales Specialist
Location: Covering the Midlands
Ideally located in Birmingham, Coventry, Warwickshire or surrounding areas.
Make a difference to patient care.
You have an opportunity to join a company who are at the forefront of driving innovation in acute care. We are searching for an individual to develop and expand not only their business but also their own capabilities and ambition. Over the last 50 years, Radiometer has secured their leading position in the market, we continue to invest in research and develop both our products and delivery of service to drive customer excellence. We raise the bar in acute care and want someone who shares the same value.
- Lead complex sales situations and proposal preparation through to contract negotiation with RSM and team members.
- To meet and/or exceed KPIs, with analysis of data to understand countermeasures if required
- Promote RLTD solutions to existing and new customers. Pro-actively maintain existing business whilst driving through issue resolution.
- Create effective business plans and approach strategies with your Regional Sales Manager
- Arrange appointments with clinical stakeholders: Doctors, Nurses, Laboratory and Procurement stakeholders
- Use sales tools to drive sales discussion with team members and ensure accurate reporting in line with forecast
- Demonstrate and present the use of our products
- Work closely together with the Customer Service, Engineers and Sales team
- Regularly attend company meetings, product training, and presentations
- Keep up with the latest clinical data and communicate this information to health professionals
- You have demonstrated ability with laboratory or point of care sales in hospitals with a proven and successful track record
- You have established relationships with key decision stakeholders in the laboratory, point of care and procurement
- You have successfully collaborated with accounts from prospecting, through the evaluation stage to implementation within a national framework
- 80% Business travel is required
- Ability to influence & coordinate cross-functional teams not under the direct authority
- An ambitious position within a growing, dynamic and innovative company
- Good remuneration package including commission and a company car
- Extensive training in our products and their application
- Opportunities for personal development, growth and continuous learning
- Extensive training in Danaher Business tools
Danaher is a global science & technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life worldwide. Our world class brands are leaders in some of the most demanding and attractive industries, including life sciences, medical diagnostics, dental, environmental and applied solutions. Our globally diverse team of 71,000 associates is united by a common culture and operating system, the Danaher Business System, which serves as our competitive advantage.
We generated $19.9B in revenue last year. We are ranked #162 on the Fortune 500 and our stock has outperformed the S&P 500 by more than 5,200% over 25 years.
At Danaher, you can build a career in a way no other company can duplicate. Our brands allow us to offer dynamic careers across multiple industries. We’re innovative, fast-paced, results-oriented, and we win. We need talented people to keep winning. Here you’ll learn how DBS is used to shape strategy, focus execution, align our people, and create value for customers and shareholders. Come join our winning team.
Danaher is committed to competitive compensation that typically has key components including base salary, variable annual incentive compensation based on personal and company performance, and long-term incentive.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are equal opportunity employers that evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law. The “EEO is the Law” poster is available at: http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf
Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are equal opportunity employers that evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law. The “EEO is the Law” poster is available here.
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.