Hours: Mon-Fri 9:00 – 17:15
I have great pleasure in supporting our client in the recruitment of a dynamic Sports Sales Consultant.
This role is ideal for a sports enthusiast, this is a great opportunity to promote children’s sport and directly impact children’s growth and confidence.
* To drive sports trip enquiries through face to face meetings, sales tools and proposals meeting with set targets
* To attend sports inspection visits or represent us on trips to manage or address issues on the ground building strong trusted relationships with Party Leaders leading to customer satisfaction
* To prepare and issue sports quotes ensuring the current margin tests are met and that the trip is commercially as well as logistically successful
* To support the sales teams and sales/business development with any projects or initiatives to support sales, customer retention or partnerships and long-term growth in sales
* To contribute to the marketing and differentiation of our sports programmes within the marketplace to support our reputation and growth
* Previous experience in the travel or sports industry is desirable but not essential
* Customer service or previous B2B sales and experience in securing winning business proposals
* The person must be an excellent communicator, presenter, and influencer with an ability to close deals working towards agreed targets and measures
* Commercially astute, they must also be numerate to think on their feet and able to negotiate profitable agreements with sufficient margin
The role is very much a relationship builder and as a result, the individual must be able to build rapport quickly and inspire trust and confidence in our range of services over and above our competitors.
This is a great opportunity to join a proactive and professional organisation that offers great training and personal development. For more information on this role please contact Christina or 01273 830499 or apply today!
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of ‘protected characteristics’ as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.