Softcat are looking for a motivated, organised, enthusiastic and knowledgeable individual to join the Microsoft Licensing Team.
The role requires working closely with our account managers to drive sales of Microsoft licenses. You will be working across all Softcat Sales teams, driving both new business sales and growing existing customers. The role is mostly office based but will require some travel to Softcat offices and customer site visits as required.
TYPICAL QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE
- Microsoft Volume Licence sales experience highly desirable.
- Excellent understanding of Microsoft product licensing and agreements – particularly CSP, Open/Open Value and MPSA.
- A broad understanding of Microsoft technologies, how these relate to businesses and an ability to articulate this well to customers.
- Microsoft MCP qualified desirable (Licensing Large Orgs/Small Orgs/SAM) but not essential at outset.
TASKS / DUTIES
- A predominantly desk-based role, you will be expected to work with Softcat account managers and our customers in driving Microsoft licensing sales. This will include customer conference calls, creating and updating customer quotations, and generally assisting in the growth of our Microsoft Licensing business.
- You will work across different Softcat Sales Teams with emphasis on Office 365 & Azure license sales. You will also be required to position and sell services (e.g. migration, back up, support) offered by Softcat and our partners.
- Provide a basic to Intermediate understanding of the technical aspects of Office 365 (training will be provided)
- Pipeline management, reporting, accurate forecasting to your Team Leader and Microsoft.
- Collaboration with Softcat sales teams to maximise understanding and delivery of Microsoft sales messages, becoming an internal Microsoft “guru” and “go to person” for our sales people.
- Progressing and managing opportunities (in conjunction with Softcat acct mgr) through the sales stages to closure.
Set up a job alert.