As a Marketing Campaign Manager, you will be an integral member of the Softcat Marketing team. We are a small (11 people) team with responsibility for all marketing activities, events, campaigns, communications/PR and overall responsibility for the company brand.
Due to increased requirement for marketing campaigns and with one person about to take maternity leave, we are expanding the team to focus on delivering more campaigns, while also maintaining our core marketing output.
As the Campaign Manager, you will have responsibility for creating, managing and driving the results of integrated marketing campaigns and company initiatives.
What you’ll be doing
- Build multi-channel marketing campaigns to support the wider business strategy
- Develop and communicate a roadmap of initiatives that outline a clear 6-month to 1-year strategy
- Manage multiple campaigns, including campaign budget management
- Work with agencies and internal resource to deliver strong creative and content in line with Softcat strategy, tone of voice and company objectives
- Evaluate and report campaign performance to business stakeholders
- Work with vendor partners, directly and in conjunction with internal business owners and funded heads, to integrate Softcat marketing campaigns into vendor activity
- Manage the communication of campaign results into vendors
- Ensure that the roadmap and expectations are communicated in a timely manner to ensure advance budgeting by vendors
Content Production and Management
- Develop content strategy in line with wider marketing strategy to deliver engaging multi-channel content
- Collaborate with business owners, managers and vendors to identify content and contribution opportunities
- Develop a media plan/content schedule and ensure all content and materials are created on time
- Work as part of the Softcat Marketing team to meet marketing objectives
- Contribute to overarching activities and strategy
- Support creation and promotion of content as needed
What we need from you
- Experience with marketing across all channels including social, direct mail, paid media, PR, email and events
- Adobe Cloud suite of products – some working knowledge and experience of Photoshop and Illustrator, plus an understanding and some experience of Indesign and Premier
- Experience of Microsoft Office packages
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Organised and a good team player with marketing team experience
- Understanding of the use of social media in a B2B context
- Experience of using a website CMS platform
Passion. Intelligence. Fun. Responsible; these are the core values which define Softcat. We are one of the UK’s leading IT infrastructure providers and a FTSE 250 listed company. The business is based on two key principles: outstanding customer service and employee satisfaction- both of which inspire our flexible, friendly approach to business. For more information about Softcat please visit: www.softcat.com.Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.