As a Microsoft Sales Specialist, you will work closely with our Account Managers to drive the sales of Microsoft Licenses. You will be working across all Softcat sales teams, driving both new business sales and growing existing customers.
What you’ll be doing
- An office-based role, you will be expected to work with Softcat Account Managers and our customers in driving Microsoft Licensing sales. This will include customer conference calls, creating and updating customer quotations, and generally assisting in the growth of our Microsoft Licensing business.
- You will work across different Softcat Sales Teams with emphasis on Office 365 & Azure license sales
- You will also be required to position and sell services (e.g. migration, back up, support) offered by Softcat and our partners
- Provide a basic to intermediate understanding of the technical aspects of Office 365 (training will be provided)
- Pipeline management, reporting, accurate forecasting to your Team Leader and Microsoft
- Collaboration with Softcat sales teams to maximise understanding and delivery of Microsoft sales messages, becoming and internal Microsoft ‘’guru’’ and ‘’go to person’’ for our sales people
- Progressing and managing opportunities (in conjunction with Softcat account manager) through sales stages to closure
What we need from you
- Microsoft Volume Licence sales experience is desirable, but not essential.
- An understanding of Microsoft product licensing and agreements – particularly CSP, Open/Open Value and MPSA
- A clear understanding of Microsoft technologies, how these relate to the business and an ability to articulate this well to customers
- Microsoft MCP qualified is desirable (Licensing Large Orgs/Small Orgs/SAM) but not essential at outset
Passion. Intelligence. Fun. Responsible; these are the core values which define Softcat. We are one of the UK’s leading IT infrastructure providers and a FTSE 250 listed company. The business is based on two key principles: outstanding customer service and employee satisfaction- both of which inspire our flexible, friendly approach to business. For more information about Softcat please visit: www.softcat.com.
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.