Mid-Market Sales Executive
Nine Twenty are delighted to be working on this role for a technology start-up established in 2019. Our client is focused initially on Audit and has developed a cross-industry common data model allowing for the first time, audit firms to easily ingest and transform their client data. Backed by the industry, including the ICAEW, they have developed a data ingestion platform with a suite of technology and AI enabled functionality, and coupled with innovation such as knowledge graphs for data analysis and insight, is truly leading the way in digital audit innovation.
With an office in London and the core of the team based in the Southeast, they also have another group based in Scotland all of whom are dedicated to transforming and opening up the professional services marketplace. In addition, the company has an offshore tech team supporting the product design and build. They have a very strong purpose and culture – who are open to new ideas and challenges; they are supportive and honest, and passionate about growth, not only for their people, but their customers and their company.
We are seeking a passionate and experienced Sales Executive who will partner with their prospects and customers to ensure their long-term success.
The mid-market sales executive drives acquisition of new customers in principal target markets (Audit Firms). You will be responsible for working independently to develop productive relationships, connecting with key business executives and stakeholders in both clients and Engine B’s key partners. You will liaise between prospects and cross-functional internal teams to manage the sale and deliver new business to meet your forecast.
- Rigorous prospect qualification
- Develop and manage relationships with prospects stakeholders
- Manage the sales-cycle and ensure the effective deployment of pre-sales resources
- Present to and build relationships up to and including C-level executives
- Provide an accurate and timely sales forecast
- Demonstrate the key differentiators in support of the prospect’s priority outcomes and associated derived business value
- Achieve/exceed an annual sales quota based on an ARR bookings target
- Engage with predominantly mid-market audit companies (100-1000 users)
- Work with marketing and strategic partners to cultivate new opportunities and establish a strong pipeline
- Create satisfied and referenceable customers
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a software sales-based role
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, up to C-level
- Excellent listening, negotiation,
- and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Experience of selling business applications on a SaaS platform preferred
- Knowledge of the Audit industry is desirable
- BA/BSc degree or equivalent
Package on offer:
- Competitive basic salary commensurate with experience
- EMI Option Scheme
- Performance related sales commission
- Private medical insurance
- A pension contribution equivalent to 3% of Basic Salary
- 26 days holiday
- Applicants must have the right to live and work in the country for which they are applying
- Our client operates pre-employment background checking.
To be considered for this opportunity, please apply today or contact Lynne Rae.
T: 0141 231 1260
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.