Mobile Specialists Account Manager – Camberley
£27,000 with OTE of £40,000 – £50,000
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Mobile Specialists Account Manager who will be responsible for developing mobile business with new and existing customers, maintaining a long-term relationship with accounts and maximizing sales opportunities within them. This role is desk based.
Main Tasks, Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
Identify sales opportunities within existing and new customers
- Weekly telesales day making appointments
- Stay up to date on the continuous changes in the mobile industry
- Manage and solve conflicts with clients
- Handling customers’ requests from start to end
- Keep in regular contact with your customers
- Create good working relationships with each customer resulting in customer loyalty.
- Responsible for the development and achievement of sales targets
- Write business Quotes for all new customers
- Manage customers’ expectations, in particular timeframes
- Updating of accurate CRM information (Salesforce and Ability)
- Pipeline and Forecasting to be updated at all times
- Attendance at a monthly sales review with the Finance Director
- Production of management reports encompassing
- detailed analysis of resigns and opportunities over a rolling 12 months
- a full summary of movement in the mobile base each month
- Written commentaries
- Keen understanding of the mobile industry and marketplace
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Show competence in and understanding of Microsoft Excel
- Maintains a customer focused approach at all times
- Strong account management and relationship building skills
- Knowledge of either IT or Telecoms must be required.
- Can demonstrate high levels of competencies
- Self-motivated and career driven
- Aptitude toward understanding new mobile technologies and solutions
- Desire to Achieve and exceed targets
- Results Orientated
- Experience of managing SME’s and larger decision makers at head office level
- Highly self-motivated
- Project management and collaboration with 3rd party suppliers
- Any other task deemed necessary by the SMT (Senior Management Team)
Would you like to discuss this role further?Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.