Otis Vantage London, 10th Floor, Great West Road, Brentford, TW8 9AG, UK.
Modernisation Sales Consultant
London and South East
Competitive+ OTE+ Car/ Car Allowance + Benefits
Moving people. Shaping the future. At Otis, we take pride in leading the industry we founded. There’s never been a better time to join our team as we continue our journey as an independent company. We are the leader in elevators, escalators and moving walkways. We’re seeking a Modernisation Sales Consultant to be based in London and South East England; who is ready to help us deliver on our commitments today, plan our strategy for the future and leave their fingerprints on the organisation for years to come.
What are we looking for?
Otis is currently recruiting for a Modernisation Sales Consultant. The main goal of this role is to price, quote and sell modernisation projects to a set agreed financial target within the London and South East regions.
As a Modernisation Sales Consultant, you will:
- Gain the necessary internal safety accreditation to enable site surveys for both modernisation and full replacements to be carried out safely with minimal risk.
- Secure modernisation opportunities through existing relationships with direct clients and lift consultants as well as on-portfolio clients through the local branch operation as well as key accounts, convert these opportunities to orders and process through internal booking to handover to operations.
- Identify and develop new customers through close networking alongside a pro-active and robust customer visit plan.
- Plan their own sales activity and strategy in conjunction with the Modernisation Sales Director with regard to work load planning and customer analysis. The Modernisation Sales Consultant needs to understand and manage their own sales activity via CRM to achieve the result that they have been set as a target. The target set will be a fair annual financial target.
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have technical lift experience is essential
- Possess Sales experience within modernisation, major repairs or new equipment preferred
- Have a ‘go-getting’ attitude, be charismatic and be a good listener
What can we offer you?
- Strong Remuneration Package
- A real commitment to career progression with access to funded study schemes such as our industry leading Employee Scholarship Program and Educational Assistance Scheme
- A culture which encourages innovative ideas and appreciates our talent is the key to our success
More about us:
Otis Elevator Company is the world’s largest manufacturer and maintainer of people-moving products, including elevators, escalators and moving walkways. Otis is a wholly owned subsidiary of United Technologies Corporation. Headquartered in Farmington, Connecticut, USA, Otis employs more than 60,000 people, offers products and services in more than 200 countries and territories and maintains more than 1.35 million lifts and escalators worldwide.
We are a company with a big commitment to the continuing development of everyone who works for us, strongly supporting career progression and facilitating a culture which encourages innovative ideas and appreciate that our talent is the key to our success.
We welcome applications from talented Sales Consultant, Service Sales Executives, Business Development Managers, Account Managers who live within a commutable distance of London or within South East region.
Our commitment to diversity and inclusion helps ensure the ideas, perspectives and experiences of individual employees support a culture of learning and attract world-class talent. We welcome applications from all sections of the community and candidates will be equally assessed and selected based on objective criteria.
Otis is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.