Work Hours: Full time – Permanent – 37.5 hours per week plus opportunity for overtime. Hours can be flexible, Saturdays and evenings until 8pm.
Salary: £15,000 per annum
Place of Work: First Point, Balby Carr Bank, Doncaster
Start Date: ASAP
The One Call Group is a rapidly expanding local business with great opportunities for committed individuals.
Our Company has strong values in which our Staff are continually improving and delivering with passion thorough effective team work. We offer a vibrant and supportive environment; our offices are open plan with Managers and Individuals working alongside each other to give our Staff the best start to their career.
- Contacting existing customers
- Adequate selling skills
- Reporting to the Mortgage Advisor
- Admin Tasks
A confident individual who is comfortable with contacting existing One Call customers and selling mortgage products and services. Effective communication skills are required. The individual should be capable of working as part of a team. Desirable sales background and knowledge on the mortgage and financing industry.
Salary and other incentives
In addition, we recognise that other benefits are equally as important as pay and that’s why our package includes:
- One Call Work Lottery Scheme drawn monthly; the jackpot currently stands at £1000.00!
- Monthly attendance bonus of £100.00 plus an additional £200 every 6 months
- £2,000 salary increase after 2 years service
- Eligibility for discretionary departmental bonus schemes
- Opportunities for paid overtime
- Workplace Pension contributions (1% of your earnings paid by us towards your Pension)
- Free on-site parking
- Subsidised staff canteen
- Varying staff discounts
- Casual Dress Friday (monthly) and Fancy Dress days to raise money for local charities
- One Call Events
- Additional Annual Leave after 2 years service
- Opportunity for training and our commitment to internal promotion.
To apply for this role please email your CV to us by clicking the ‘Apply Now’ button aboveAlert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.