Softcat is a leading provider of IT infrastructure and proud to be the No.1 Best Workplace in the UK (Great Places to Work Awards 2016).
We care passionately about two things: outstanding employee satisfaction and world-class customer service. We believe the former drives the latter. At Softcat we know that in order to have happy customers, we first need to have happy employees.
About the role
Managed Print Services is the fastest growing specialist division within Softcat, due to our team understanding that one size doesn’t fit all. The Managed Print marketplace is now being led by service organisations, like Softcat, who are not focused on just hardware, but instead on solutions, software and service delivery to be able to maximise savings and efficiencies around print.
To grow our MPS Business further, you will be based out of our Northern offices, particularly focusing on large enterprise and public sector customers. You would be expected to proactively work with the general and wider sales team to ensure Softcat are in the best position to develop and uncover new opportunities, close opportunities, and execute marketing campaigns to drive new opportunities.
We are looking for someone who will get stuck in, who has the Softcat personality, and who is confident enough to work with a variety of people within our vendors and Softcat. The role will require excellent communication skills and an eye for detail.
TYPICAL QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE
• Minimum of 5 years MPS sales experience in large corporate and/or the public sector marketplace.
• Have the appetite to learn and take on new challenges.
• Be a proactive and highly driven individual
• Strong communication skills.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Developing a thorough understanding of the customer and recommending solutions to meet business goals and address technical challenges.
• Providing topical information and knowledge via phone, email, seminars and social media.
• Working in partnership with account managers to identify and maximise the potential of existing accounts and prospects.
• Developing contacts within the account where appropriate.
• Ensuring the service received by the customer is at a high level.
• Understanding and applying a defined sales process to maximise sales efficiency.
Set up a job alert.