Zenon is delighted to be commissioned by an MRO Software provider to locate a MRO Pre Sales Consultant on a permanent basis in the UK. Our client is searching for an individual who has the required outlook, drive and desire to work within a closely knit, successful team.
Our client desires an aviation management professional with experience gained primarily within aircraft maintenance and continued airworthiness management organisations. An apprentice trained engineer, specialising in the field of aircraft maintainability and reliability with significant expertise in computerised maintenance repair and overhaul (MRO) systems. Technical expertise is backed up with well-developed management skills with excellent knowledge, understanding and practical experience of project management, business process analysis and improvement, systems design and implementation, and business excellence principles.
• Celebrated their 30 year anniversary in 2017
• Has over 120 Employees across the global stage
• Offices in USA; UK; Geneva; Dubai; Singapore and Brisbane
• Competitive Salary
• Generous OTE commission structure
• Global travel on a regular basis
This role will cover a number of Pre-Sales activities including (but not limited to)
• Visiting potential customers and clients with the objective of understanding their plans and difficulties whilst matching their requirements with our clients offerings.
• Provide high level software product demonstrations
• Providing detailed demonstrations and functionality at customer sites
• Answer detailed questions as required
• Manage customer workshops where relevant
• Participate in industry conferences and exhibitions
Key Requirements and Experience:-
• Very good understanding of the Aviation MRO Business model
• Good Presentation skills
• Previous experience as an aircraft engineer would be highly advantageous
• Previous Aviation Sales experience would be beneficial.
Why choose Zenon?
In the ever changing and dynamic market place, Zenon Aviation knows that the support and care we provide to candidates is vital in assisting you in achieving your career aspirations. Our team of dedicated consultants will deal with you application efficiently and more importantly confidentially, providing a professional and reliable service.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you please forward your CV to email@example.com in confidence.
Alternatively, for a confidential call with our Recruitment Consultant Ashley Ewen, please 01483 397385.
All applications will be handled in the strictest confidence and unless you hear from us within 10 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Only candidates with the right to work within the EU will be considered.
Zenon Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.