We currently have an excellent opportunity for a ‘Events Operations Executive’ to join an existing friendly ‘events’ team based in Chelmsford Essex.
This role will offer the right candidate both the opportunity to produce and assist existing events and exhibitions whilst developing a range of new events within the legal sector
What’s in it for you?
Aside from an engaging, fun and lively work environment, with huge potential for personal and career development, our client offers:
- Monday to Friday 9:00am – 5:30pm (1 hour for lunch)
- Salary £24,000 – £28,000 depending on level of experience
- Annual bonus (paid upon personal and event performance)
- Within walking distance to Chelmsford train station
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Childcare vouchers
- Various sales incentives
- Minimum of 4 years events production and/or events operation experience within the commercial sector.
- The ability to manage all aspects of conference production from pre-event planning through to post-event evaluation and reporting.
- Providing end to end management of conferences including: Management of venues, facilities, suppliers, registration, delegates, AV & technical, transportation, exhibition & signage, stage set / design, crisis planning, health & safety, security and risk assessment.
- A proven record of assisting in researching and contracting suppliers
- A proven record of updating event websites (WordPress preferred) and assisting in event marketing campaigns
- Strong experience supporting and working alongside sales and marketing teams
The Ideal Candidate
- Confident liaising with clients and suppliers
- Motivated by achieving and exceeding targets
- Excellent command of English both written and verbal
Set up a job alert.