Pitchero, the UK’s largest grassroots sports network, are looking for an ambitious Multimedia Graphic Designer to join our marketing and communications team.
We manage multiple digital sports platforms including; Pitchero, Teamer, League Website, Club Website, Grassroots Goals and Fixtures Live – reaching over 2 million active sports participants each month.
This role is to support the marketing of our platforms, growing the user base across the UK, Ireland Europe and Australasia.
If you have an unrelenting attention to detail, excellent design skills and a passion for sport – Pitchero is where you need to be!!
No day is the same. Your work will include all online and offline marketing, including:
- Design and build html emails
- Design and build landing pages
- Design social media content
- Design web banners
- Design and build wordpress websites
- Create video animation
- Video editing
- Design posters and print adverts
You will work under the senior Marketing Operations Manager and Senior Designer. Style guidelines are already in place across all brands and you would be expected to follow these but bring your own creativity and experience to maximize creative performance.
Training will be provided BUT you are expected to bring lots of energy and curiosity to the role – willing to learn new skills across different media channels, software packages and audiences.
Pitchero uses the HubSpot marketing platform for emails and landing pages. You would be expected to learn HubSpot builder tools to design and build marketing assets. Pitchero will provide on the job training and time to learn new code/digital platforms but we expect you to hit the ground running!!
This is the perfect role for a graduate looking to learn lots of new skill across all media channels quickly!
- A multimedia related degree
- A portfolio of digital and offline marketing assets
- Excellent adobe skills or similar software packages
- Good experience of video editing
- Nice to have:
- Used email or similar CRM platforms in the past
- Designed and built emails / landing pages
- Designed and built wordpress websites
- Good understanding of SEO, click optimisation and customer UI/UX
- This is a full time role.
- The office is open plan with a break-out area and kitchens, where employees can enjoy a free breakfast and drinks throughout the day.
- Bacon sandwiches on a Friday morning!
- A great location near the White Rose Shopping Centre, just off the M62 with good bus links and free parking, as well as shops and restaurants close by.
- Regular team socials and incentives based on team targets.
- Salary – £19,000 – £22,000 per annum.
NO RECRUITMENT AGENCIES PLEASE.
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.