Dovetail Recruitment are excited to be working with a Manufacturing and Distribution company in the Bournemouth area in looking for a National Account Manager to join their team.
This Bournemouth based company are a small family run business in the FMCG sector with really great potential. They’ve been successfully growing their energetic brand over the last ten years and have established themselves as a brand to be reckoned with. Their loyal employee record shows what a great company they are to work for. With offices in short distance of the beach, employees are even known to hit the beach at lunch-time!
You will be the main point of contact for a portfolio of extremely well-known retailers, while managing and growing existing client accounts; as well as your own sales team. You will also have opportunities to travel.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ownership and delivery of UK Account KPI’s
- Full P&L ownership
- Return on investment analysis
- Manage range reviews, distribution levels and category expertise
- Joint Business Plan negotiation and execution with all customers
- Accurate sales forecasting via monthly demand plan reviews compromising seasonal variations, NPD and promotional planning
- Monitor the competitor marketplace identifying ongoing threats and opportunities
- Manage a Field Sales Executive
To be considered for this excellent National Account Manager role you will need the following experience:
- Experience within FMCG ideally at National Account Management level
- Experience of creating and negotiating Joint Business Plans
- Strong commercial acumen, understands P&L, ROI and margin calculations
- Able to manage own diary
- Experience using data to deliver a positive sales outcome
This role would suit candidates currently working with large client accounts, both existing and new business. You will also need experience selling products to retailers.
If you are interested in this position please click ‘Apply Now’;Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.