Lacy Executive’s client is a leading UK attachment manufacturer for mobile agricultural and construction machinery. An exciting new career opportunity has arisen for a field based Aftersales Manager to join their team.
The successful candidate will provide a high level of customer service, ensuring complete customer satisfaction and retention through the delivery of excellent aftersales customer care.
Covering all aspects of aftersales, from customer visits to minor repairs, you will require a good working knowledge of agricultural and/or construction machinery and will ideally have proven experience employed in a similar type role. Equally, this position may suit a machinery sales professional or service engineer looking for a change in career.
This is a homebased position and ideal candidates will be located centrally within the UK. This role will involve extensive travel throughout the UK and some nights away.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Visit customers to investigate problems and provide effective solutions
- Liaison with OEMs and Key Accounts
- Analyse and monitor problems, failures & trends and record on CRM (Prospect Soft),
- Help to establish root cause and corrective action of failures and problems. Review with senior management team leading to product improvement and a reduction in warranty costs.
- Promote company sales of wear parts and spares
- Promote refurbishment of company products
- Support sales with demo and site surveys
- Assist with site repairs, bucket swaps etc
- Involvement with processing warranty claims
- Good working knowledge of agricultural and/or construction equipment. Knowledge of wheel loaders is desirable
- Proven experience in an aftersales environment is highly desirable
- Accurate reporting and diagnostic skills are essential
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Strong relationship builder
- Flexible, with the ability to adapt successfully to changing situations & environments
- Highly motivated and confident
- Excellent organisational skills
- Good IT Skills
- Able to work with a high degree of autonomy
- Full UK Driving Licence
A highly competitive salary will be on offer dependant on experience, plus company vehicle, pension, laptop and mobile phone.
For more information and an informal confidential discussion please call:
Amanda Latham on: Office 01885 483440, DDI 01885 01885 485524 Mobile 07730 218934 or e-mail your CV and covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org Thank you.
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application. More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy. Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission.
Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview.
De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.
Contact our consultant:
- Amanda Latham
Telephone: 01885 485524
Office: 01885 483440
Set up a job alert.