National Key Account Manager – Cargo Division
£35k – £40k basic salary + approx. up to 30% OTE + car, phone & laptop
Travel around the UK with overnight stays essential.
Full, & valid driving licence is essential
The Würth Group is a leading industrial consumable products provider with over 400 companies and a global workforce of 77,000. Our dedication to quality products and excellent customer service has earned us an enviable reputation and on-going growth. Our divisional Field Sales Consultants sell across four main industries; Automotive, Wood, Metal & Construction. Our aim is to drive sales and grow our business with existing customers and seek out opportunities through new customers.
The role of National Key Account Manager Cargo is both a sales role and a managerial role reporting direct to the Head of Key Accounts. You will be responsible for the strategic direction of the Cargo Key Account team and responsible for the sales growth of the team, managing a sales team of 3-6 key account managers each responsible for their own remit.
Key Account Management
- Daily management of the automotive key account team, this includes calendar management, one to ones and motivating individuals so monthly and yearly sales and profit targets can be achieved.
Key Account Team Meetings
- Holding regular key account meetings where sales figures, forecast figures and strategies can be reviewed.
- Responsible for creating and implementing strategy for the key account automotive division, understanding the different market segments, the different competitors and Würth’s strengths to help win new business.
- Making sure the automotive key account manager’s pipelines are kept up to date, including all customer information, forecast figures and minutes from meetings.
Partnership Contract Management
- Making sure the division’s key account partnerships are up to date including contract expiry dates, rebates, contact details etc.
- Constantly analysing the division’s key account agreements to make sure that they are running at the correct GP, they are achieving sales expectations and what product mix is sold.
Key Account Ride Alongs
- Attending customer meetings with the key account managers to train them and help them sell systems and concepts to our current key account customers and potential key account customers.
About the Candidate
The candidate must be a forward thinker, highly driven and be able to inspire an energetic team of sales people. Must have a proven managerial experience in the Cargo industry, managing both short term and long-term goals. A proven sales record of accomplishment exceling in a challenging and competitive market place ideally with Commercial, Haulage, Agricultural experience.
If this sounds like you and you would like to build a career with a modern, progressive company with an eye on the future, apply for this position by clicking the button below. Be a part of the Würth success story; work in a positive environment alongside a multi-national team, and fast track your sales career.
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.