•Reporting directly to the Managing Director.
•Working closely with the Strategy Director (and Shareholder)
•Contributing into the Management Team on specific company-wide challenges and issues.
•Working alongside the other Co-Head National Sales & Marketing Manager in the management and supervision of 11 staff including 9 remote Area Sales Managers. •Growing Sales; current turnover approx. £30.0 million per year.
•Excellent prospects for career progression. Areas of Responsibility :
Sales & Marketing :
• Drive and monitor sales performance of the Area Sales Managers
• Increase sales with key accounts and relationships
• Broaden the customer base
• Manage the total company Sales & Marketing budget
• Manage the network of showgrounds to achieve maximum impact
• Manage activities related to advertising, promotions and shows (trade and retail)
• Lead the Sales & Marketing strategy in terms of the internet and the company website
Specific Sales Projects :
• Help develop the twin unit business; for residential park home markets
• Maximize Pemberton’s market share of the lodge market by leveraging the entire product range.
• Grow the business with Key National accounts.
• Help grow the Export business
Key Internal Counterparts / lnterfaces : – Managing Director – Strategy Director (and key shareholder) – Co-Head National Sales & Marketing Manager – Area Sales Managers – Technical Director and R&D Team – Finance Controller
Attributes of the Role:
• Proven sales & marketing executive with at least 10 years of experience
• Tangible and quantifiable achievements at senior roles • Knowledge and experience of internet sales & marketing businesses and strategies
• Ambitious and driven to succeed
• Think strategically and contribute to the Management Team.
• Lead change and process improvements.
• Provide guidance and mentoring to staff through excellent communication and supervision
• Manage multiple projects simultaneously under frequent changing priorities.
• Apply project management experience driving projects to successful completion.
• Control development initiatives with a strong commercial sense and superior negotiation.
Measures of Success :
•Impact as a member of the Management Team
•Incremental sales/profit generated from current and new markets
•Effectiveness of ideas on improving Sales & Marketing activities
•Progression of projects targeting new markets/customers/products/services
Terms & Conditions : – Average working week: 3-4 days at the Wigan head office and 1-2 days offsite -visiting customers, managing shows/showgrounds, meeting Area Sales Managers. – Compensation : Competitive
Set up a job alert.