Are you an enthusiastic and engaging Sales Trainer, experienced and passionate about coaching and developing teams and individuals to be successful within a B2B sales environment?
National Sales Trainer
Remote / home based, location flexible within England but must be close to national transport links.
Basic salary up to £50,000 PA + OTE £10,000 PA
Fantastic benefits including £7200 car allowance, medicash scheme, ‘perks at work’ voucher scheme, pension, annual leave rapidly increasing with service
This a fantastic opportunity to join Newcross Healthcare, one of the largest and most successful healthcare staffing and complex care providers in the UK. We are a privately owned, highly ambitious and progressive business which has grown exponentially over the last 25 years and continues to do so. We embrace technology and innovation, evolving as fast as the world around us and ensuring we are always best placed to meet our client’s needs and exceed their expectations, this role is key to ensuring our sales force are equipped to this!
For this newly created role, we are looking for a high energy, driven individual to lead our business development training strategy across the whole business. Working closely with the Sales Director and our Learning Innovation team, you will create and deliver sales training journeys which run from onboarding throughout an individual’s first 18 months and beyond, developing highly effective and successful sales teams throughout our branch operations.
You will draw on your IT acuity to become an expert in the use of tools, such as Observe.ai and our CRM system which will support in analysing and optimising the effectiveness of our client facing calls.
With a clear understanding of the markets in which we operate and of business strategy in relation to developing new markets, you will work in partnership with Learning Innovation and Senior Leaders to create training programmes and modules that support the achievement of growth targets across all these areas.
An engaging, inspiring and highly credible training professional with experience of developing highly successful sales teams within a national or large size business.
- Proven experience of coaching consultative sales techniques to individuals of varying levels of competency, achieving demonstrable results.
- Strong IT skills and experienced in using performance management tools with a genuine interest in technology and appreciation of the role it plays in driving commercial success.
- Strong analytical skills, able to carry out training needs analysis and design, create and deliver effective training solutions.
- Strong collaboration skills and ability to work with speed and agility in order to meet the fast-changing needs of the business.
- Your experience ideally will have been gained within a service or people focused business, ideally with the recruitment or technology sectors.
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.