New Business Consultant required for a fast-expanding business in Wokingham. The successful applicant will have excellent communication skills with previous new business sales and account management experience
Salary £18,000 + commission
Key duties to include:
- Calling new potential business and explaining the benefits of working with the company
- Obtaining & collecting information from potential customers and uploading on to company CRM system, ensuring all dates / conversations are recorded and the next action date is logged
- Producing and manage a pipeline of any new and potential business.
- Aiming towards and achieving weekly and monthly targets
- Scheduling calls on specific dates to existing customers to maintain customer contact and account manage existing clients
- Taking part in weekly sales meetings and discussing the sales pipeline and potential business in the future
- Contributing to ideas and plans that will benefit the growth of the business
Key skills & knowledge required:
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office packages
- Must have impeccable verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to build rapport easily with potential customers and team members
- Knowledge of Sage ACT ideal but not essential
- Must have previous new business and Account management experience
- Must have excellent time management and organisational skills
Please note that we will only contact those candidates that we assess as suitable for the positions we have currently available based on their experience, training and skills that they identify. If you do not hear from us within 5 working days from your registration, please accept our apologies but we are unable to help you on this occasion.
Bucks and Berks Recruitment is an equal opportunities employment agency and employment business that is serious about its compliance with legislation. Bucks and Berks is acting as an Employment Agency in relationship to this role (if the vacancy is for a permanent position) or is acting as a Recruitment Business in relationship to this role (if the role is for a temporary position).Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.