Home Based (North West)
Salary: £25000 p/a
Realistic OTE achievable; 5% of profits achieved on new all new business; E.G. Year 1 £50k, year 2 £75k
What’s in it for you?
Great benefits! Company vehicle, mobile phone, 25 days holidays (plus additional day added every 2 years to a maximum of 30 days), childcare vouchers, pension scheme, and Income protection scheme.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for someone enthusiastic and full of energy and drive, someone ready to take on the responsibility of this brand new and varied role. You must be disciplined, able to multi task and have excellent time management skills.
Whilst experience in the lift industry itself isn’t necessarily a requirement +5 years of experience within a sales/business development role is essential.
Please Note: This role will involve travelling and staying away from home will be unavoidable and essential to develop new areas of business across the UK.
Established for over 25 years, we are passionate about all things lifts; we manufacture our own lift control panels in house and are currently working on an online remote monitoring system; iCOM (patent pending) compatible with any lift, whatever the type or manufacturer. You will be focussing on driving additional sales through the iCOM.
About the role:
The objective of the New Business Development Executive is to improve the company’s market position and achieve financial growth, by working to the businesses strategic goals, building key customer relationships, identifying new business opportunities, negotiating and closing business deals and maintaining extensive knowledge of current market conditions. Additionally, the Business Development Executive will also help manage existing clients and ensure they stay satisfied and positive on both the service and project side of the business.
Working within the sales and marketing team you will research accounts and generate or follow through sales leads.
- Drive additional sales through the iCOM
- Prospect for potential new clients and turn into increased business.
- Cold call as appropriate to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities.
- Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organization.
- Research and build relationships with new clients.
- Plan approaches and pitches; work with team to develop proposals that speaks to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
- Client Retention.
- Attend industry functions, such as association events and conferences, and provide feedback and information on market and creative trends.
- Report and provide feedback to management using financial statistical data
- Ensure that customer contact details and data are fed back to the sales and marketing team so that it may be accurately entered into the company’s CRM.
Set up a job alert.