We’re looking for an individual with a strong background in Field Sales/New Business Development, both digital and traditional. You will be confident managing clients of all sizes and have a real passion for new business, keeping abreast of trends and advances in the industry. Exceptional attention to detail is a key requirement.
- Identify and contact potential prospects, arrange appointments and pitch for new business.
- Use in-house CRM software to effectively manage sales pipeline, from initial contact to winning the business.
- Manage own client base, including: – Identifying needs- Planning campaigns
- Writing briefs for the rest of the team
- Reporting back to clients
- Managing day to day client enquiries
- Upsell additional services where appropriate.
- PATCH: North of England
- Results driven, excellent communication skills, keen to progress and grow with our agency.
- A team player, happy to collaborate with the rest of the team to create multi-discipline campaigns.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Proven track record managing client requirements. This includes both planning and managing multi-disciplinary campaigns, and also ad-hoc work.
- Knowledge of our services and the relevant marketing channels, including email marketing, SEO, website design and management, social media management, PPC, print, direct mail, design services.
- Understanding of marketing performance data and the ability to present this to clients.
- Client focused with the ability to identify client needs and suggest workable solutions.
- Proven organisational skills, allowing you to plan and present detailed proposals for creative campaigns, and deliver campaigns on time and within budget.
- Proven track record managing and retaining clients, and with issue management.
- Reporting to: Managing Directors
Experience required: 2+ years’ experience in Field Sales or Business DevelopmentAlert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.