Midshire is looking for a New Business Executive help maximise the effectiveness of the Sales Department by producing high quality leads and working as a team towards agreed set targets and profitability goals.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Identify business opportunities, produce leads and book appointments for the sales team
- Develop a creative introduction in order to propose relevant product solutions to various industries and vertical markets.
- Manage data to a high degree of accuracy, ensuring that targeted activity can take place in order to generate new business
- Liaise effectively with all departments at Midshire, ensuring that requirements are met
- Contribute to the development of the sales department by sharing and implementing best practice ideas
- Attend any scheduled meetings with the sales and marketing departments to update progress and communicate any issues
- Eighty outbound telephone calls per day
- Twenty high quality new business opportunities per month
- At least four converted new business opportunities per month
- £3,000 of gross profit because of new business opportunities generated per month
- To carry out any reasonable duty or task if requested by a Manager or Company Director
- To promote a positive company attitude and encourage staff to maintain a high level of moral, be courteous and respectful of fellow company personnel
Experience, Knowledge and Qualifications required for the position
- Experience working in a similar position
- Excellent telephone manner
- Computer literate, including Microsoft packages
- Thorough knowledge and interest in technology
- Knowledge of using LinkedIn to profile potential customers.English GCSE – Grade C or above
- Maths GCSE – Grade C or above
Competencies and Attributes required for this position
- Ability to work on own initiative, self-managing and motivating, able to acquire new skills quickly
- Proven communicator with strong interpersonal skills at all levels
- Ability to analyse information and identify solutions
- Strives to understand the business and its wider needs
- Flexible and motivated to work as required to deliver results
- Takes responsibility for own actions and role
- Proven awareness of and ability to meet deadlines and targets
- Proven ability to organise and prioritise workload to achieve maximum productivity
- Team player – maintain a close working relationship within team and other employees to achieve goals
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.