New Business Field Sales Executive – Godalming
£30,000 – £45,000 basic, plus commission, dependent on experience
Our client are looking for an individual to join their busy team to develop and build rapport for new and existing opportunities.
The ideal candidate will:
- Work in a new business capacity, developing new customers from previous relationships or from prospecting
- Successfully articulate to customers the advantages of adopting cloud services, IT transformation projects and/or professional services engagement
- Meet and exceed sales targets
- Recommend appropriate technological alternatives/process/resource improvements to the customer/customer’s IT management
- Provide high-level specialised technical insight and consultation to customers’ business and IT management teams
Business, architectural analysis and planning skills:
- Listen to the customer in order to understand their problems/requirements and take an active involvement in the development of technical solutions
- Identify gaps, strategic impacts, financial impacts and the risk profile of the technical solution
- Ensure all sales communications are correctly and accurately reflected within the CRM system
- Develop their pipeline development, forecasting, account planning, sales-cycle management, collaboration, teamwork and best practice sharing
- Lead multiple customer sales cycles from qualification through to close: effectively orchestrating necessary resources, completing required sales activities (RFI/RFP, customer qualification, requirement gathering, solution development, business validation), and closing the sale
- Develop strong relationships with key decision makers and influencers within vertical accounts by providing insight and value which establish credibility and trust
Person / Experience Required
- A proven track record of hitting and exceeding sales targets in end-user sales
- A proven ability to achieve sales quotas
- Commercial astuteness with excellent understanding of business
- Ability to work independently, as well as part of a team
- Excellent communication skills – both verbal and written
- Experience of working within an organisation in an early adopter market
- Enthusiasm in making make cold calls and excellent telephone skills
- Outstanding presentation skills
- Efficient planning and time-management skills
- Knowledge/understanding of bid/tender writing
- Experience of solution sales: a good point from which the company can educate in relation to its managed services portfolio
- Understanding of procurement processes
Would you like to discuss this role further?
Speak to the 2i Team: 01483 414719
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.