New Business Manager (Inbound Sales Executive)
Since launching in 2000, phenomenal growth has resulted in Moneypenny becoming the world leader in its field. Answering services, outsourced switchboard, live chat and a range of digital products combine to create a formidable portfolio of products, services and opportunity.
Employees located over two continents are the backbone of the Moneypenny business, supporting thousands of clients around the world. In addition, there is set to be thousands more, as Moneypenny Group continues on the path to double in size again over the next three years.
Our reputation for investment in our people and technology is exemplary, resulting in being ranked one of the best companies to work for in the UK and being awarded the Queen’s Award for Innovation. The state-of-the-art office in Wrexham opened four years ago, and now houses 1,000 employees, and acts as a hotbed of development as business continues to increase.
The New Business Manager role
Joining our Inbound Sales Team of 7, this is an exciting opportunity for a professional who is self-motivated, target driven, and always striving to provide excellent customer service. You will be the main point of contact for prospective clients, converting inbound leads which come in via the phone, Live Chat, email, web forums and more, taking a consultative approach to identifying their vision and business goals in order to offer the best advice on products and services.
Your duties will include, although not be limited to:
- Carefully guiding new clients through the onboarding process with us, and account managing these clients for their first three months
- Communicating with confidence, understanding and conviction in order to build rapport and sell our services to satisfy client needs
- Developing and maintaining a comprehensive understanding of our products, services, prices and promotions, as a basis for identifying customer value and potential sales and upselling
- Balancing drive, motivation and self-reflection with the essential needs of customers, and achieving your individual targets, and in the process, retaining happy clients
Requirements for this New Business Manager vacancy
- Proven experience within a consultative sales role, where you have demonstrated persistence in converting lead enquiries into sales
- Ability to build good working relationships with customers as well as colleagues
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills, and a brilliant telephone manner
- IT literate, with experience of using Microsoft Office, including Outlook and Excel
- A tenacious, determined and resilient attitude
As the New Business Manager you will benefit from:
- A salary in the region of £20,000 to £25,000, with the level dependent on experience
- Performance based bonus
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Private Healthcare and Life Assurance
- Subsidised restaurant, free on-site pub and gym
- Flexible benefits scheme where you can pick and mix the benefits that suit your lifestyle
You will be employed on a permanent contract, working 37.5 hours per week within Monday to Friday.
Initially you will be required to work from home to due COVID-19 restrictions, although the position is based at our offices in Wrexham, North Wales.
All applications for this Inbound Sales Executive / New Business Manager vacancy are to be submitted online.
PLEASE NOTE: By clicking apply on this site, you will automatically be redirected to the Moneypenny website, where you will be required to complete an online application.
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.