A position is currently available for an experienced New Business Manager. Please see more details below. If you’re interested, please send your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com.
- Glenigan’s New Business Managers are responsible for generating interest in the Glenigan platform to potential new clients.
- This will be via leads provided and self-sourced leads. Your motivation and resourcefulness will be one of your strongest assets when preforming self-sourced lead research.
- You will be tasked with speaking to relevant decision makers in B2B calls to discuss their potential needs and how the Glenigan tool would be beneficial to them.
- The main objective of this role is to demonstrate the system to its full potential and identify how this will be an essential tool to the customer’s business. This will then lead to you either closing the sale over the phone or by booking further appointments with the decision makers as an on site meeting.
- Combining excellent industry and product knowledge, with drive and a flair for strong relationship building on the telephone at all levels, the role will require an ability to work in an organised way with a high degree of independence, to consistently achieve and exceed challenging targets.
- 25 Days holiday per year with the opportunity to buy or sell extra days
- Company pension scheme
- Modern open plan offices
- Company laptop
- Tea, coffee and squashes provided on site
- Life assurance and income protection
- Company funded Christmas and Summer activities
- Regular attractive incentives
- You will be a motivated, dynamic and self-driven individual
- It would be an advantage to have had experience with in a similar industry or job role, or are knowledgeable about the construction industry
- Excellent MS Office skills are essential
- You must be able to work independently but still be part of the team
- Have good organisation and time management skills
- Be confident and professional on the phone at all times
- It would be an advantage for you to have had previous B2B experience
- To have previously use or have an understanding of Salesforce or a similar CRM system would be adventitious.
- Have strong interpersonal skills and confidence in your abilities.
Established in 1973, Glenigan is the trusted provider of construction project sales leads, industry data, analysis, forecasting and company intelligence. Glenigan combines comprehensive data gathering and exhaustive research with detailed statistical modelling and expert analysis to deliver information our customers can depend on.