Are you a recent Graduate looking to move into Sales? Do you have the drive and determination to master a Sales role? Are you looking to progress into a successful career in Sales?
If you are then this could be the perfect opportunity for you.
telent ate looking for a New Business Sales executive to join our growing Sales team. Within this fixed term contract you will join an online E-Learning scheme to help develop and grow your sales skills as well as have working experience within a busy and productive sales team.
Within this role you will help the development of new business opportunities with both new and existing customers.
You will have your own sales, revenue and margin targets to hit!
- Develop and implement sales strategies
- Have both personal and company targets to hit
- Coordinate and manage specified events
- Ensure accurate pipeline management and forecasting
- Generating quotes for new work, working with customers and securing purchase orders
- Understand the brand proposition, values and key messages
- Communicate the company’s brand profile with key decision-makers and influencers in customers/partners
- Ensure the CRM tools is up to date and can deliver accurate forecasting to the business
- Understanding customer needs and challenges – Understand what drives their business and how telent can assist them
- Maintain analysis of competitive environment
- Understand partner landscape and identify developments and potential opportunities
- Interest in technology and impact it has on society
- Must have full clean driving licence and use of a car
- Able to fulfil Security Clearance criteria as appropriate
- A Degree or equivalent qualification
Excellent Employee Benefits:
telent is committed to ensuring that we offer industry leading career opportunities, salary and benefits packages. Join us and you can expect to receive:
- 33 days holiday, including public holidays, plus the option to buy or sell five days each year
- Company pension scheme
- A range of family friendly policies including childcare vouchers
- An employee-funded car leasing scheme
- Occupational health support
- Telent Rewards Scheme
So why choose telent for your next opportunity?
- To build, run and maintain a successful network, you need a connected approach – a team you can trust from strategy to support, and everything in between. At telent, this is what we do!
- As part of our team, you could be working with some of the biggest names in the Traffic, Rail, Public Safety, Defence and Service Provider sectors including London Underground, Network Rail, Transport for London, RNLI, MOD and Virgin Media. You’ll help us ensure the most important messages get through – however tough the conditions.
- Here are just some of the ways we’re different:
- You’ll go further with us. We understand the importance of career development and will give you all the support you need to realise your potential. You’ll receive formal training, e-learning and mentoring from top professionals. And we offer opportunities to transfer to other sectors – or even different technology areas.
- You’ll make a difference. You could be working outdoors, battling the elements, or in one of our many offices helping us develop the network infrastructures of tomorrow.
- You’ll be treated as an individual. We’re not a vast corporation, which means every individual counts. With us, you’ll be valued and supported, involved and empowered from day one.
- You’ll be well rewarded. We offer salary progression that reflects market rates and personal performance, a flexible working environment and excellent training.
We reserve the right to close this vacancy once we have received sufficient applications.
telent is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to diversity and inclusion.Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.