technologywithin is a privately owned and professionally run IT managed service organisation, offering fully hosted and managed Telephone and data services to business clients. We also provide ‘Turnkey’ bespoke solutions to a number of privately run prisons currently in the UK.
The individual we are looking for should relish a challenge and want nothing more than to be a high sales achiever, you will be expected to work closely with a dedicated team of experience IT professionals but be capable of focusing on your own target driven goals. We want you to be a committed individual, instantly likeable, with a keen interest in new technology. Ideally you will have previous sales experience and join us with a strong desire to be happy and successful.
Key skills Required:
- A strong work ethic
- Self confidence
- The ability to close sales
- A love of gadgets
- Degree level education would be desirable
- A good knowledge of Microsoft excel, word and outlook
- An understanding of Apple Computers & OS
- Any other web based skills/knowledge would be useful
The role comprises of:
- To facilitate monthly new managed service business sales against a personal and team monthly target.
- Developing your own new sales opportunities through telephone, appointments and face to face networking activity
- Create new sales and pricing enquiries from existing allocated accounts
- To respond to sales and pricing enquiry within 30 minutes of receiving them
- To make customers aware of new services and of the facilities and additional services available on the ip-Xchange.com system
- To be available to provide flexible face to face and telephone sales support and advice between the hours of 9.00am and 5.30pm Monday to Friday
- To attend and close new ip-Xchange.com sales opportunities and where required offer demonstration/training
- To develop good working relationships and rapport with existing clients and personnel
- To attend any communal or group centre events and ensure ‘Information Transfer’ of new ip-Xchange.com services and facilities available and where required offer demonstration training
- To attend any external customer sales events or functions which will help develop new business sales or increase customer retention of existing clients
- To operate in a manner appropriate to ip-Xchange.com that personifies professionalism and duty of care to our clients
BUPA Health Care
Contributory pension scheme
A strong commitment to you as an individual and as part of our growing team
If you’re a high sales achiever and you’re looking for an exciting new challenge, then what are you waiting for? Pick up the phone and give us a call on 020 3006 1414 or email your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.