Our client is a UK wide supplier with 36 years of industry experience. With a strong reputation and a focus on the highest possible customer service levels.
The role is to prospect for new business by contacting a broad range of clients and prospects using existing data sources and lead generation techniques.
- Prospect for new clients and decision makers and turn this into increased business, ensuring a robust pipeline of opportunities
- Send all quotes, update the business management system and hand over any orders to the production team with detailed accuracy
- Set up meetings between client decision makers (where applicable)
- Work to exceed individual and team targets that fit with the overall business strategy
- Any other duties as and when required
The successful candidate:
- Experience of business to business sales
- Experience within the Promotional Merchandise or similar fast paced industry is preferred but not essential. (Similar would be Print / Stationery sector)
- Tenacious, focused and driven. A self-starter
- Can work on their own initiative
- Enthusiastic and passionate about achieving new business
- Fantastic telephone, email and face to face manner
- Can work independently or as part of a team
- Clean driving license
- High level of IT skills. Experience of previous business management systems and Microsoft Office packages
You must be able to develop a rapport with contacts quickly, then grow and retain these accounts by constantly presenting new and innovative ideas to support their marketing campaigns.
You will be expected to deliver customer delight at every stage, bring an energy into your ideas and work in a genuine, supportive and respectful way towards colleagues, clients and suppliers.
Glu Recruit are an equal opportunities employer.
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.