Our Telford based client is looking for a New Business Sales Executive to join their friendly and professional organisation on a permanent basis. The purpose of the role is to convert incoming enquires into sales and develop and maintain relationships with customers.
- Proactively targeting new customers and outlets to ensure targets are hit and the database is building
- Taking new enquiries generated from the internet and converting into returning customers
- Attend business meetings with customers to ensure we are assisting with any relevant projects, products and services that fit your customer’s requirements
- Achieve set KPI’s determined by the Sales Management Team
- Communication between the teams across all departments is paramount and you will be responsible for managing customer queries and complaints within the business
- Ensuring all records on our CRM systems are kept up to date with recent discussions/correspondence with our customers
- Providing customers with detailed quotations
- Responsible for ensuring that you maintain an excellent level of industry knowledge
- Processing clients orders using the company system
- Assisting the Accounts Team to set payment terms for customers
- Commission structure: Realistic 1st year £3-5k commission increasing every year as you progress through the role.
To be considered for this role the successful candidate must have relationship management/ customer service experience. You will gain good commercial awareness with a professional approach to business. The ideal candidate will have the ability to converse with people at all levels and will be able to build long standing trusting relationships with customers. You will have the ability to use your own initiative and pay close attention to detail.
We will carefully consider your details and advise you if we’re able to progress with your application within 72 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time your details won’t be retained. So, if you’re not successful on this occasion, do continue to respond to future roles we advertise. In the meantime, all good wishes and continued success with your search for employment.Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.