You are a team player with a consultative approach and an ability to motivate and inspire others.
You will have a can-do attitude with a desire to grow your territory and help the business achieve its strategic goals.
You will lead the New Business Sales team to achieve revenue targets and promote the use of Esendex solutions in existing customers, new customers and new markets.
A classic “player/manager”, you will need to lead from the front winning New Business from key targets alongside executing management responsibilities.
You will be responsible for:
- Driving a clear new business strategy to help Esendex achieve its organisational growth plans
- Ensuring a strong sales pipeline is maintained at all times
- Motivating, inspiring and managing the New Business Sales team
- Assisting the Sales team in advancing sales opportunities with prospect qualification, development, production and presentation of solutions and contract negotiation and agreements
- Ensuring that long lasting relationships are built with customers
- Safeguarding against commercial and technical risk throughout the sales process
- Working closely with the Marketing Team on content, campaigns and events to support customer acquisition
- Working with the Product Development team to facilitate customer feedback
- Closely liaising with the Head of Sales to track performance
You will be an exceptional candidate, with a proven track in a similar role.
- B2B experience in selling software as a service / software solutions
- Proven sales performance, consistently exceeding both individual and team based new business targets
- Proven ability & experience of winning new business opportunities of £m+ total contract value of solution based / complex sales
- Exceptional commercial acumen
- A charismatic leadership style with experience of managing a New Business Sales team
- Extensive experience of creating and executing New Business growth strategies
- Strong communication/negotiation skills
- Professional/consulative style
- Passion for new business development
- Experience in various verticals such as Partnerships and Alliances, Utilities and Retail
- Formal management training
- Sales experience of offering software as a solution/service (SAAS)
- Formal sales training such as Miller Heiman/SPIN
27 days holiday
Buy or sell holidays
Regular social events
£350 Christmas vouchers
Birthday off work
The next step
To apply please send a full CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.