Our client is recognised as one of Scotland’s leading media organisations, providing high quality online advertising solutions to small, medium and large organisations within both the private and public sector.
Due to their continued success and appetite for growth, they are looking to attract an experienced, talented, and tenacious telesales executive, capable of winning new clients throughout central Scotland.
The successful candidate will assume responsibility for the following:
- Achieve weekly/monthly telesales activity targets
- Exceed set monthly & quarterly revenue targets
- Prepare and deliver an effective telesales plan
- Deliver an accurate sales pipeline & forecasting plan at weekly sales meetings
- Provide regular sales activity reports to sales management
As this is a 100% new business sales role, it is likely that the successful applicant will possess the following skills, experience and personal attributes:
- An accomplished new business telesales executive
- Ability to exceed set KPI’s (activity & revenue) on a daily/weekly basis
- Effective at cross-selling & up-selling
- Self-confident with excellent communication skills
- Excellent work-ethic, winning mentality and strong desire to succeed
Coupled with an excellent earnings package, this company offers the successful candidate an opportunity to join one of Scotland’s leading brands, providing an excellent career development opportunity and strong earnings potential.
CV’s in the first instance to:
Tony Hamilton – Managing Director – Hamilton Hunter LtdAlert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.