An excellent opportunity has become available with one of our key clients in the Bexhill area.
We are currently working with a National and Award winning Developer who, due to business expansion and new site launches, are looking for top class Sales professionals to join their well established and vibrant team.
Although you are specifically applying for a site in Bexhill, the Division covers a much bigger area and a successful candidate MUST be prepared to travel within 1-1.5hrs commute from home.
We are looking to hear from experienced New Homes sales applicants as well as strong Sales and Customer Service professionals from the following backgrounds: Estate Agency, Cabin Crew, High End sales (jewellery, car sales etc) – FULL TRAINING PROVIDED!
Our client is prepared to invest the time and effort to provide tailor made training and induction sessions to successful candidates. In return, they expect to see a lot of motivation, enthusiasm and passion for property and sales. The company goes by the ‘work hard, play hard’ ethos and will reward top Sales Executives with excellent salary and commission packages and career.
- Look after all prospective/existing purchasers in a welcoming, professional and efficient manner, delivering exceptional customer service
- Provide expertise in the Company’s house types, specs, extras and procedures
- Match all Group schemes available to seek to secure the maximum possible sales, ensuring that all customers are qualified
- Take responsibility for maintaining the presentation of show homes, completed product and the sales office to the agreed standard,and ensure that adequate on-site and off-site signage is maintained
- Ensure that all paperwork and site administration is up to date, and required reports are completed within deadlines. Provide weekly management internal reports and updates to line management
- Use incentives effectively to ensure a good flow of sales whilst maximising profit to the company
If the position sounds of interest then apply today to avoid disappointment!
Either call Tami on 02380 270002 or send your up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a role. SalesRoles.com is not responsible for any external content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply to job' button.