ORONA is a leading company in the elevation sector worldwide, with 50 years of experience installing and providing maintenance and modernisation services for lifts and escalators, of all brands and models, covering all market sectors.
With a service coverage of the whole of the UK, the company offers a wealth of market experience and a highly skilled local infrastructure further supported by a global organisation.
ORONA has dedicated itself to establishing an efficient innovation model that covers the entire value chain. The most visible symbol of this commitment to innovation, Orona Ideo, is becoming a landmark location for research and innovation in Europe with business, teaching, and research activities combined in the same space.
– 1 out of every 10 new lifts in Europe is Orona.
– More than 100 countries have Orona products installed.
– 250,000 lifts worldwide with Orona technology.
– 1st company in the sector worldwide certified in Ecodesign – ISO 14006.
More information at www.orona.co.uk
ORONA’s activities are focused on the design, manufacture, installation, maintenance, and modernisation of lifts, escalators, moving ramps and walkways. Operating in 99 countries, we have 180,000 lifts worldwide using our technology. With 2 manufacturing plants Orona is Number 1 in Europe in terms of complete lift production capacity.
We are looking for a New Lift Sales Executive to join our team covering Birmingham and the surrounding areas. You will have gained experience from within a role where you have built effective relationships with internal and external customers, ideally from within either the lifts or construction sector. You will be a confident and articulate communicator responsible for:
- Securing projects for new lifts in accordance with annual targets
- Prospecting and generating proposals and closing contracts
- Working with the sales estimating team to ensure that quotes reflect agreements reached and that final contract is signed off by the client
- Attending and supporting Pre-Tender, Post Tender and Pre-Contract meetings
- Expanding your Product Knowledge of the Orona and competitor portfolio of products
- Gaining market and competitor information
- Combining product knowledge with excellent sales techniques
We strive to be a great place to work and to offer a wide range of experiences and opportunities that will help you to achieve your career and personal goals. Benefits include:
- Commission scheme
- Company car
- All necessary equipment and safety training to keep you safe
- A pension scheme that you will be automatically enrolled into after 3 months which both you and the company contribute to
- 25 Paid company and 8 public holidays
- A minimum level of life insurance
Access to Childcare Voucher scheme
If you meet the above requirements, please click ‘apply’