This is an exciting opportunity to join a long standing Telford manufacturer on a permanent basis. The client is looking for an enthusiastic Sales Professional to be part of a busy, growing team. This role will be focused on finding and tendering for the companies larger projects, so you will need to be confident in researching projects and then opening up conversations with the relevant parties responsibilities will include:
- Using all technology and lead sources at your disposal to research what projects are in the early stages of development
- Find key points of contacts on who would be best to contact to discuss a tender
- Make initial contact to fact find details about the project and what stage they are at with a view to find out whether you can tender, or at what time will be the best time to discuss it.
- Discuss the products and services you offer with the hope they will consider you when the project is ready
- Send contact information and product literature
- Providing support for Territory Sales Executives
- Database management
To be considered for this position you must have excellent communication skills and have previous customer service or sales experience. You must have an eye for spotting opportunities, and being able to strategically think of how to target the right decision makers. Being extremely organised and planning your activity is going to be the key to success. We have discussed the OTE earning potential with the client, and they have confirmed the targets are very realistic where the team are consistently achieving them.
We will carefully consider your details and advise you if we’re able to progress with your application within 72 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time your details won’t be retained. So, if you’re not successful on this occasion, do continue to respond to future roles we advertise. In the meantime, all good wishes and continued success with your search for employment.Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.