Who you’ll be working for:
Our client is a US based company with extensive business success in Europe.
What you’ll be doing each day:
• To develop this market sector with regards to finding new business opportunities, following up on leads, upselling and ensuring renewals of current products.
• Manage and retain a portfolio of customers with a number of diverse products
• Build and maintain a high standard of rapport with potential & existing customers at all levels
• Understand the needs of client and articulate how the products and services can bring value to them and the user-base they support
• Work alongside field sales staff to maximise sales opportunities
• Attend local / national conferences or exhibitions when required
• Work closely with the account executive manager to develop an effective sales strategy / plan
• Populate, update and manage daily, a CRM system to achieve sales targets and objectives
• Produce monthly sales reports required for business planning
• Anticipate market needs and research improvements to our service culture
The skills you need to succeed:
• Have past experience of account management and some sales experience
• Fluent in Norwegian
• Ideally they will have experience of selling into the education sector and/or experience of selling a technical product.
• Have excellent time management / operational skills
• Operate with a defined vision and have a bias for action
• Be confident with talking to prospects and customers on the telephone
• Have the energy and mental capacity to be an expert in a portfolio of products
• Be self-motivated and well organized
• Be an effective communicator both verbally and in writing (literacy and numeracy skills are essential)
• Bring with them a strong focus and attention to detail – strives to become an industry expert
• Be comfortable working with medium to long-term sales cycles
• Demonstrate personal values of integrity, respect, professionalism, creativity and initiative
Thank you for taking the time to apply to People First. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days but I’m afraid that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.
Set up a job alert.