As a New Buisness Sales Executive in our new Nordic telesales team, based in Stockholm, you will act as a trusted advisor to potential clients, focusing on selling IT infrastructure and cloud solutions. You will be responsible for creating, developing and maintaining relationships with potential customers, eventually creating qualified meetings and opportunities.
You will engage with our experienced Account Managers and IT specialists to support and develop long-term buying relationships with large organisations in either the Swedish, Norwegian or Danish markets.
- Effectively build, manage and maintain long-term customer relationships at the highest level, to serve as a trusted advisor
- Working with our marketing and sales teams to prospect and generate new opportunities for Proact by using industry and customer networks, in conjunction with Proact marketing and sales activities
- Structured and methodical approach to understanding a customer’s requirements/problems
- Identify and open opportunities across more complex and contracted professional service solutions to ensure a consistent pipeline
- Understand and adapt to Proact’s ongoing product and technology developmentsYou must be able to speak either Norwegian, Swedish or Danish at native level. You also need to be proficient in English as this is our business language.
You will be highly motivated, intellectually curious and hungry for success. Experience working within IT sales is desirable but not essential.
This is a great opportunity for someone who really wants to develop a career within Account Management.
We have a clear structured progression path which sees you start as a New Business Sales Executive, working your way up to a Senior Account Manager.
In return we offer:
- Competitive basic salary and industry-leading commission plan
- In-house, bespoke reward and recognition scheme directly linked to our proactive culture, inclusive of long service element
- Robust annual appraisal process
- Tailored training and development plans with day-to-day coaching and long term development structure
- Real opportunities for progression within the company
- Good healthcare & pension benefits
- Opportunity to work and develop in an international environment
- Opportunity to learn and develop within both marketing and sales disciplines
Interested in this position? To apply send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.orgAlert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.