The company: This is your opportunity to join the leading supplier of Stoma Care, Wound Care and Continence Care products and services within the UK and Ireland. As a UK organisation, they have an ambitious business growth strategy and a focus on achieving a global aspiration for their people to ensure they attract the best and nurture great talent. Employing over 10,000 people, the business is a global organisation developing and marketing products to hospitals, primary care, wholesalers and retailers as well as directly to consumers (homecare).With a strong record of product and service innovation they work in close partnership with the NHS and healthcare professionals to support and drive the best clinical solutions and services to patients.
The position: This is a key role which has been developed to provide an ethical professional support service to patients using an anal irrigation system, as well as developing the anal irrigation market and maximize opportunities for the product range.
Why should you apply?
- It is a chance for you to join the world’s leading supplier of intimate healthcare products and services operating across Ostomy Care, Continence Care, Urology Care and Wound and Skin Care markets.
- In the UK they are in the “100 Best Companies to Work For”.
- They are constantly growing their business and always looking for new ways to move forward – they explore, learn and look for new ways of doing things. Curiosity works here.
Basic Salary: Competitive
Benefits: bonus and incentives, car, pension, healthcare and dental, share incentive plan, childcare vouchers
Area Working: South Wales, Bristol, Gloucestershire, Somerset and Devon – Candidates must live within easy commute to Bristol and Cardiff as 3 out of 5 days a week will be spent in key account in these locations.
Products: Bowel Management Systems (Anal Irrigation) Bowel, Colorectal
In this position, you will be presenting and selling the brand solution, ensure patient adoption of the brand through healthcare professionals or direct training and follow up of the patient. You will be identifying and maximizing opportunities and working in collaboration with the regional team to achieve commercial success for the brand.
- Presenting, selling and growing the product range with any relevant customers with a clinical need for the product, with a specific focus on spinal centres; key neurological centres; and colorectal centres.
- To deliver education and training on a group and individual basis for key identified customer groups to create empowerment and commercial success.
- Develop relationships with key customers and key opinion leaders to be advocates of the company.
Nursing / clinical qualifications and experience, together with a current NMC Registration is essential for this role, as it includes direct contact with patients. Nursing experience within continence, colorectal, bowel management or spinal rehab centres is extremely desirable. Some sort of business or commercial experience is beneficial. It is important you have strong interpersonal and relationship building skills, along with the passion to help patients. You should be commercially focused, with proven ability to identify opportunities, and proactively drive and deliver strong results.Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.