An excellent opportunity has arisen for an Offshore Sales Manager to join Chemco at an
exciting time in its development.
A leader in innovative technology, Chemco International design and manufacture the most advanced specialty coatings available in the Protective and Marine Coatings industry.
- Must have a minimum of 3 – 4 years experience working in the offshore industry
- Proven sales track record within the offshore/oil & gas coatings industry
- Highly motivated, enthusiastic individual who can operate both by themselves and as part of a team
- Excellent people development and negotiation skills
- Proven ability to manage and co-ordinate multiple projects and customers
We are seeking an experienced Offshore Sales Manager to develop existing customer relationships and sales, whilst also generating new business in the offshore coatings industry.
- Deliver company sales targets
- Manage existing business relationships and generate new leads
- Have a direct influence in the company’s growth in the UK and Worldwide market
- Build a network and develop close relationships with key influencers
- Manage entire sales process from lead generation to closing
- Submit accurate monthly forecasting to senior management
- Provide feedback and market knowledge to the marketing department
- Competitive package
- A fun, dynamic and challenging work environment
Chemco is an Equal Opportunity Employer