Skills: Online, digital, sales, new business, business development, branding, target driven, commercially aware, online ecommerce, SEO, web analytics, data analysis, online retail
Hours: Monday to Friday, 08:30 to 17:30
Benefits: 23 days holiday, Penison, Life Assurance, Income protection, ciritical illness, childcare vouchers, free parking
About the Company
Our client is one of the European subsidiaries of pharmaceutical products, operating in Europe and the Middle East, across pharmacy, retail and online channels. Their client brand portfolio in the UK comprises of many well-known health care products within the vitamins, minerals and supplements category.
The Online Marketing & Account Executive will develop and implement a digital marketing and sales strategy to effectively oversee and maintain campaigns and strategies with an online retailer.
What will your working week be like?
To be considered for this role you will need to be pro-active and motivated with a passion for everything digital, a can-do attitude, and work well both independently and as part of team in a fast-paced environment.
Reporting directly to the Head of Sales, your responsibilities will include:
- Build listings for all products across all existing accounts
- Help identify and open up new business with new online retail accounts/countries across Europe, the Middle East and Africa
- Identify & capitalise on opportunities to grow business
- Build a strong working relationship with existing online retail contacts and open up new working relationships with the online retailer’s personnel where this might result in new business
- Work with the marketing team to ensure that brands are promoted where appropriate
- Ensure that all brands on the online retail site are kept up to date (pack shots, product descriptions etc.).
- Measurement – propose a format for identifying, measuring, reviewing & reporting on all brand activity on the online retail site
- Achievement of annual sales targets
- Agreeing funding, pricing and negotiating category support
- Uploading and managing promotions
- Downloading analysing and monitoring reports for monthly performance reviews
- Day-to-day maintenance and ongoing catalogue support
Who will this role suit?
You will have the following attributes:
- Strong commercial awareness
- Experience with online ecommerce account management and digital marketing
- Experience with keyword research and search engine ranking tools a plus
- Experience with web analytics technology
- Driven and easily adaptable, with good business acumen
- Must be able to develop & create reports, analyse data and deduct conclusions
- Excellent verbal and written communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work on multiple tasks and meet deadlines
- Self-motivated, creative, confident and energetic personality
- Fast learner with strong problem-solving skills
- Must be a team player
- Ideally educated to degree business or marketing degree level or have previous experience in marketing & sales. Must have excellent command of numbers
- Previous experience working on an online retail site is an advantage
***For your information:
*Interested? Please send you CV in as a Word format only
**Please only apply if you are already eligible to work in the UK (indefinitely & without sponsorship),
***Not for you but you know someone suitable? Take advantage of the YourRecruit paid referral fee***
Keywords: Online, digital, sales, new business, business development, branding, target driven, commercially aware, online ecommerce, SEO, web analytics, data analysis
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven’t heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.
YourRecruit Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation.
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.