Due to Hippo Motor Group’s success since opening our multimillion-pound showroom and sales floor extension, we are recruiting enthusiastic and driven sales staff to join our online new car sales team based in Blackburn.
At Hippo Motor Group, we have a close team of driven, enthusiastic, and committed leasing sales executives who develop and maintain excellent relationships with all our customers. Whether it is a small city car or luxury prestige vehicle, our team’s aim is to ensure each, and every customer receives first-class service.
We are only able to achieve this because our staff genuinely care about the company and our customers.
We specialise in offering tailor-made finance options to suit our customer’s needs. Continual business growth provides opportunities for our employees to develop and exceed within each role.
Due to Hippo expanding so quickly, we have achieved the success and image of a main dealership with the atmosphere of a family-run business. We are serious about what we do and being the best, but we always ensure we have fun as we do it. This is reflected in our extremely low staff turnover rate.
If you are an experienced leasing sales executive or ready for a new challenge, please see further details below.
** Please note the current recruitment process will abide by all social distancing guidelines**
- Achieve sales targets in a fast-paced environment.
- Providing competitive quotations for contract hire and other vehicle funding products.
- Ensure you are utilising all approvals efficiently (there is no cold calling – all leads are warm)
- To maintain a work rate and level that falls in line with the company’s objectives.
- Follow all company procedures.
- Adhere to the FCA rules and guidelines.
- To treat your colleagues and the workplace with respect
- To offer our customers a high level of service and maintain good customer satisfaction and retention*Responsibilities could change or just include SOME of the above
Skills & Experience
- Previous experience in a sales role is preferred.
- Excellent communication skills with a professional and friendly telephone manner
- Ability to work to your own initiative with minimal supervision while working in a close-knit team.
- Self-motivated, driven, and passionate about your role
- Previous track record of target achievement
- Organisation and the ability to manage numerous tasks at one time is vital.
- 30 days annual leave (including Bank Holidays)
- Excellent incentives which include holidays, weekends away and the use of prestige cars
- Rapid company expansion providing excellent development and career opportunities.
- Excellent incentives
- Access to Perk Box: Cinema, gym and shop discounts, access to a mental and physical wellbeing platform, and much more
- Great staff rates on car finance
- Regular staff socials
- Birthday off after two years and a £100 meal voucher
- Company pension scheme
Hippo Motor Group sells, on average, 550 vehicles every month, supplying a wide vehicle range from small city cars right through to high-end luxury vehicles. We specialise in offering tailormade finance options to suit customer needs. Continual business growth provides opportunities for our employees to develop and exceed within each role. At Hippo, we pride ourselves in providing excellent customer service which means our loyal customer base return to us year on year.
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.