- Would you like to work in an office based sales role where the telephone is almost a thing of the past?
- Would you consider yourself as exceptional online sales executive?
- Would you like to work for a forward-thinking Media Organisation?
If the answer is yes to at least 2 of these questions, I may just have the role for you. My client who is a Media guru is on the hunt for someone just like you.
Reporting to the Account Manager this role is an office based sales role working Monday to Friday in some top-quality offices. You will need strong written and verbal communication skills in this role as you will be using many different digital platforms to communicate with your clients. So, if you’re a one trick pony in sales with the telephone and emails this might not be the role for you. In return, my client is offering a rewarding career in a great working environment at a competitive salary.
In this role, you will be responsible
- Contacting existing clients as well as sourcing new clients.
- Selling tickets and subscriptions (majority of the tickets and subscriptions are free) – so giving away tickets and subscriptions
- Attending awards ceremonies, exhibitions and conferences
- Helping to organise and set up events
- Maintaining existing client relationships
- Meeting individual KPI
- Working towards project targets
- Working within a team environment
*Please note full training will be provided to make you an Online Sales Guru
The Ideal Candidate will
- Be ambitious
- Be hardworking
- Have a great sense of humour
- Have Excellent Communication Skills
- Enjoy working in a team.
What’s in it for
- A basic salary of £18K (OTE £20K)
- 23 days holiday rising to 25 after 2 years of service
- Basic Health Cover
- Excellent commission structure
*Everyone who has worked in this role has moved on to become an Online Account Executive in the business
If this sounds like the next step you want to take, click apply now!Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.