Why Motorpoint is one of the Best Companies to work for…
We wouldn’t be the nation’s biggest car supermarket, and opening at least one new site every year, without every one of our fantastic team members.
It is our culture and our values that set us apart from our competition and these are represented in every interaction we have, and we know that it is our people that make our success possible.
As our way of saying thank you for all the hard work and dedication, we invest everything we can into our people to ensure every team member is proud and committed to being part of ‘Team Motorpoint’.
We prioritise developing our people, and are extremely passionate about supporting their personal and professional development. We want to give them every opportunity to be the best that they can be. As a result we always look to promote from within, and provide industry leading training for every team member, to empower them to reach their full potential, in an environment that is both supportive and challenging.
We are proud, determined and passionate about what we do, and as a result we are placed in The Sunday Times Top 100 Best Companies to work for.
Sounds too good to be true?! Why not visit one of our sites and speak to any of our team members, it is their views and suggestions that fuel and challenge us to be an employer of choice.
Based at our brand new facility, Derby
Motorpoint, UK’s leading car supermarket, invites applications for Online Sales Executives
Full time (Monday to Sunday), Permanent. OTE up to £50K pa
Due to unprecedented growth, Motorpoint Online is moving to a fantastic brand new facility in the heart of Derby. We are looking for new team members to join our dynamic and results driven team.
We are an award winning employer with unrivalled employee benefits and in-house training and development opportunities. Our success is a direct result of the ethos and values shared by Team Motorpoint.
Dealing with inbound sales enquiries, web chats and emails, all generated from Motorpoint.co.uk, our team of talented Sales Executives facilitate vehicle sales and are right at the forefront of what makes Motorpoint the UK’s leading car supermarket.
Motorpoint prides itself on spotting talent. If you have the right attitude and values we can unlock your potential and support you to maximise your earnings.
- Follow a structured sales path
- Inbound only calls
- Deliver exceptional customer experience
- Identify suitable vehicles for the customer
- Manage the sales process through to the point of collection
- Value part exchanges accurately over the phone
- Discuss and set up finance agreements
- Explain and offer available facilities
- Arrange appointments for customers to inspect and collect their vehicle
- Experience in a call centre environment, or telesales/customer service environment
- Excellent IT skills, competent in Microsoft Outlook
- Aptitude to confidently and quickly pick up the use of in-house systems
- Professional and articulate communicator, with excellent use of spoken and written English
- Ability to build rapport quickly, gaining trust and buy-in from customers
- Approachable with a willingness to help others
- Excellent negotiating skills
- Ability to strictly follow procedures and processes
- Ability to remain calm and professional under pressure
- Good team player
- Exceptional diary management skills
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.