Cathedral Appointments are currently seeking an experienced Telesales and eCommerce/Online Sales Manager to join a leading Health and Safety assessment company based in Plymouth. The successful candidate will be responsible for the development of the telesales team and the online lead generation through to conversion to clients. These relationships will promote our client’s leadership and expertise in their field, leading to growth of their membership scheme.
This role is a great opportunity for someone with previous sales management experience who is looking to work within the health and safety or construction industry. To find out more, apply now, or call for an informal discussion.
Responsible for our online eCommerce strategy:
- Converting customers who have registered an online account
- Execution of sales strategy using a mix of online, email and telephone
- Upselling customers additional products through a mix of online, email and telephone
- Ensuring our online and telephone customer experience is consistent
- Ensuring the online customer experience offers appropriate support where necessary and which supports upselling additional services
- Promotion of group products and services through online, telephone and email
- Management of a growing telesales team – ensuring desired call volume and quality is achieved
- Management of customer service team – ensuring desired workload and quality is achieved
- Developing people within both sub-teams to ensure a consistent, quality approach.
- Working with the Partnerships and Marketing Manager to identify opportunities for product placement in third party platforms
- Support customers to engage with online services through signposting and guidance, to maximize the submission rate on each product
Closing Date: Please note that we will accept applications up to the closing date, however all suitable candidates will be submitted as soon as received, and the client reserves the right to appoint before the closing date.
If you have the skills and experience stated, please apply NOW!
Keywords: employment agency, employment agency Exeter, employment agency Devon, job agency, job agency Exeter, job agency Devon, job agencies, job agencies Exeter, job agencies Devon, recruitment, recruitment agency, recruitment agencies, recruitment agencies Exeter, recruitment agencies Devon, recruitment consultancy, recruitment Exeter, recruitment Devon, jobs Exeter, jobs Devon, south west jobs, Cornwall jobs, Somerset, Partnerships Manager, Telesales Manager, Business Development Executive, Business Development Manager, Account Manager, Construction, Health and Safety, Health & Safety.
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.