Central Employment are recruiting an Onsite SEO Manager on behalf of an integrated marketing agency who offer award-winning services in digital, advertising, creative and social.
Purpose of the Onsite SEO Manager:
As part of the growing search (SEO) team, contributing on-site optimisation and technical recommendations for execution and implementation to benefit the search visibility of clients.
Responsibilties of the Onsite SEO Manager:
• Responsible for ongoing recommendations for content optimisation to be executed by creative copywriters – the ability to produce good quality copy would be seen as a big advantage
• Able to translate the complexities of search optimisation to those less experienced to implement (such as client service or creative copywriters)
• Working across the entire breadth of on-site optimisation techniques with a creative focus – you’ll be able to write a well-optimised meta titles and descriptions without compromising on brand tone of voice
• Appreciation of the wider user-experience and the role search plays in delivering the quality of visitors to meet wider business objectives
• Utilise all necessary analytical tools to help determine on-site pain points and areas of improvement to proactively demonstrate value to clients
• Report regularly (both internally and externally) to demonstrate the value of the work you deliver
• Articulate reporting in an easy-to-digest way for clients at all levels of technical knowledge and expertise; able to adapt your presentation of these reports to enable other departments to share results on your behalf
• Work with our outreach team to provide insight and analysis to guide off-site efforts
• Work in close partnership with the Head of Search and Digital Director to continue to grow the Search team, identifying areas of improvement in internal efficiencies and threats/opportunities for clients business
• Contribute to proactive research and development to further the output and knowledge of the agency. Have a ‘never stand still’ attitude and be aware of emerging trends to play a part in agency output.
• Have appreciation and awareness of the ever-changing tech landscape, acting as a though-leader for colleagues across the agency to further the wider agency’s digital/tech awareness and the art of the possible
• Be creatively curious and passionate about all you do Communication Skills
• Display well rounded inter-personal skills evidenced by the ability to communicate clearly and succinctly in a professional manner
• Always communicate in a way that manages the expectations of your colleagues and places clients needs at the forefront of everything we do
• Be courteous at all times to all audiences
Experience required for the Onsite SEO Manager:
You will have 2-3 years’ experience in working either agency or client-side providing keyword research based on-site search optimisation recommendations, across a variety of projects. Experience in SEO tools such as Google Analytics, Moz, SEMRush, DeepCrawl, Screaming Frog
• Both on-site technical and content optimisation skills are essential
• Knowledge of PPC and appreciation of wider search strategy is beneficial
• Competent with GA and other industry standard tools
• Good time management
• The ability to multi task while working to multiple deadlines yet still retaining a professional approach
• Good interpersonal skills
• Ability to work flexibly to deliver client needs
• Self-motivated, agile thinker
• Effective communicator across departments
• Accurate numerical and analytical skills
Set up a job alert.