Operations Executive, Free Parking, 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays, Life Insurance
A highly organised and efficient Administrator is required to join the team of a leading company based in Bournemouth Town Centre. Your role will be to provide support to the sales team management by providing planning and administrative support.
- To provide on-going client & sales office support
- To be a first responder for trade, client and customer calls
- Processing orders from customers
- Handling complaints and queries
- Day to day client contact
- Assisting with providing sales numbers and forecasts for various clients with support of client executive (Excel skills needed)
- Liaising with Client and Customer managers and other head office departments sales operations helping provide input and collating output for timely reporting (PowerPoint & Excel)
- Maintaining and co-ordinating sales collateral for the various client brands (sales presentations, price lists, market data)
- Coordinating materials including point of sale and samples for clients, customers and trade shows
- Compiling monitors and weekly updates for sales teams & clients
- Maintaining new line form information for logistics partners (Excel)
- Communication skills
- Organisational and time management skills
- Educated to A Level
- Intermediate Powerpoint and Excel skills
- Previous Administration experience
- Analytical / problem solving skills
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Knowledge of SAP desired but not essential
Would suit someone currently working in Sales Administration, Operations Executive, Administration Assistant, Sales Co-ordinator, Executive Assistant, Operations Assistant, Graduate role
If you are interested in this Operations Executive position please click ‘Apply Now’; alternatively, to find out more or to see other opportunities that we have available please visit our website.Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.