As an Outbound Sales Executive in our Sales department, you will be part of a team tasked with increasing our customer base. This role will include outbound sales calls where you will promote our competitive energy tariffs, highlighting where we can save the customer money on their energy bills. This is a telephone based role, so you will need to be comfortable selling and interacting with potential customers over the telephone. Our Outbound Sales Executives need to be self-motivated, have good time management and have a friendly and professional manner. The customer is at the heart of everything we do, so maintaining accuracy and ensuring correct information is given to the customer is essential.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Providing full information about our energy tariffs/ancillary product to customers via telephone, email and live chat – occasionally this may include inbound calls as well as outbound calls
- Creating rapport with our customers, ensuring we deliver a first-class service at every stage of the sales process (treating customer fairly)
- Ensuring that all data protection, regulatory and confidentiality requirements are adhered to
- To achieve daily/weekly/monthly sales and revenue targets
- To adhere to the sales compliance rules – all sales are generated in line with our quality standards
- To minimise cancellations through building effective relationships with our customers
- To maintain system accuracy at all times throughout the sales process
- Professionally represent iSupplyEnergy or other associated brand
- The ability to take control of the full sales cycle, including the close
You will need:
- Previous experience of working within a customer focused sales/retail environment
- To have the ability to communicate effectively and professionally at all levels
- The ability to work as part of a team supporting colleagues where necessary
- The ability to be self-motivated and focused on continually achieving and exceeding targets
- To be target and results driven
- To be a conscientious individual excited by a new challenge, with a desire to progress your career
- Knowledge of the energy sector is useful but not essential because we offer a comprehensive training programme
What we offer:
- £18,000 – £22,000 (£22-£25 OTE) depending on knowledge, skills and abilities
- 37.5 hours per week
- Fantastic working environment in offices in central Bournemouth
- 22 days holiday, plus bank holidays
- Exceptional development opportunities
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Pension contribution plan
- Free eye tests
- Discount parking option
- Childcare vouchers option
- Enhanced maternity / paternity pay
- Free hot and cold drinks and fruit bowls replenished daily
Who we are:
iSupplyEnergy is a Bournemouth based energy supplier. Thousands of new customers every month trust iSupplyEnergy to look after their Gas and Electricity for both credit and prepayment meters.
Now owned by Vattenfall, one of Europe’s biggest retailers of electricity and heat and one of the largest producers of electricity and heat, iSupplyEnergy offers its customers 100% renewable energy, competitive pricing, an easy to use online account management portal and excellent customer service from our UK based call centre.
We have a unique and friendly working culture, which is a result of passionate leadership and proud staff. We have great development opportunities for those who work hard.
Our business is now in a period of considerable growth and we are looking or passionate and talented people to come and join our team. Could this be you?
Contact Samantha Dolby now on 01202 209 486 (option 4).Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.