An Outbound Sales Executive is required to act upon existing leads by making high volume outbound calls each day, identifying warm leads for the Business Development teams to convert.
The role will be initially to cover a 3 month contract with permanent potential following sucessful completion of the initial contract.
This is a dynamic working environment, where full training is provided and career progression is fully planned and supported. For the right individual there will be exciting opportunities for promotion.
Our client manufactures and distributes one of the world’s most extensive ranges of component solutions for protection and finishing purposes which are used in a wide variety of applications and industries.
With over 100,000 standard catalogue parts available for immediate dispatch, the business is well positioned to leverage its extensive geographic distribution capacity, using its efficient sourcing and manufacturing operations and sophisticated IT platform, to respond to the requirements of its international customer base.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Proactively maximise all sales opportunities from outbound calls
- Work to achieve pre-agreed sales and growth targets
- Effective use of questioning and listening techniques to understand the customers application requirements, ensuring cross selling and up selling takes place.
- Operate effectively within current policies and procedures relating to pricing, order entry, lead times and in line with the telephone call monitoring programme.
- Maintain accurate customer records and sales development activities.
- Give remarkable service at all times, managing customer expectations by liaising with other departments/service providers to deliver on promises
- Participate in team briefings and communicate with team leader and other team members to address issues and develop a wider range of skills
- Participate enthusiastically in specific projects and team activities as required such as Product of the month and monthly sales promotions
- Attend training sessions and participate in both our development programme and on-line training portal to develop knowledge, sales techniques and skills
- Processing of orders via telephone, fax or emails
Set up a job alert.