As an Telesales Consultant, your day will consist of calling existing and new clients to build relationships with businesses across the UK. You will discuss their Business Cost Reduction need’s and how LPG Utilities can assist and help them using our products and services. This is an outbound telephone based role so you will need to be comfortable selling and interacting with clients over the telephone. An Telesales Consultant will need to be self-motivated, have good time management and have a professional phone manner. You will need to take full control of the sales cycle, including the close.
- Outbound Telesales Consultants
- Professional, Confident, Well spoken, well presented individuals
- Experience in telesales with exceptional telephone manner
- Candidates with Utility & Energy background/experience from a supplier perspective only dealing with B2B clients
- PC Skills essential with Microsoft Office products and knowledge of working with Customer Relations Systems
- Can work on own initiative and be able to close the deal
- Be part of a team
- Creativity and be able to adapt to difficult situations with clients and offer solutions
- Target and Results driven
- Be part of a growing company within the Business Consultancy sector on providing cost reductions for B2B clients.
- Monday to Friday 9am-5.00pm
- Full Training will be given on our products and CRM system
- Basic Salary and OTE earnings – available after probationary period
- 4 week holidays including Bank Holidays
- Existing Database will be provided for initial sales
- Present our products which save money and time for our clients
- To achieve daily/weekly/monthly sales revenue targets
- Exceptional conversion rates
- Monitor and expand own pipeline of sales leads
- Adhere to the sales compliance as set out by regulators
- To accurately complete all customer details and sales information to the required standard
- Successful candidates will have the possibility for promotion within the business
- Reporting to Directors on a day to day basis
LPG Utilities Ltd is an equal opportunities employer. All applicants will be required to provide proof of eligibility to work in the UK
To apply for this position, please send your CV and a covering email to email@example.com.Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.