Hello! We’re DemandMore, a friendly fast growth performance marketing agency based in Old Street, London (in the heart of tech city).
Our goal is audacious, but achievable: to become Europe’s leading independent performance marketing agency in the next 10 years.
But first, we need you!
Off of the back of a series of recent client wins, we are looking for a new Paid Media Account Manager to join our fast-growing team.
We’re a friendly bunch who are serious about performance, with the founding duo having run their own companies previously or worked at some of the UK’s top performance marketing agencies.
We provide a fun working environment, one where everybody’s opinions are heard and influence the direction of the company.
We expect you to work hard and, in return, we can offer you unmatched opportunities to learn and develop. We’re a small business, and you can be involved on every level. We want to grow fast, and promote from within whenever possible. This means you will have great opportunities to progress your career in terms of responsibilities and your pay packet!
We challenge each other and give constant formal and informal feedback, to make sure we are always growing from a personal and professional standpoint.
What we would like you to do…
- Deliver incredibly successful campaigns via PPC and social channels.
- Help develop analytics solutions for our clients.
- Help to train, and manage, a team 5 account executives
- Muck in around the agency helping with new business and other bits and bobs.
What’s in it for you?
- Flexible working hours.
- Friday drinks – if you want them!
- A friendly and honest working environment.
- Clear goals and ongoing feedback.
- Structured, industry-leading training.
- A competitive salary (£32-£35k).
- Enhanced maternity and paternity benefits.
What we need from you
We’re open to different applications from a range of paid media backgrounds but the more of the following criteria the better.
- 12 – 18 months’ paid media experience.
- A degree from a top university, ideally in a quantitative field.
- Solid self discipline and project management skills.
- The desire to work in a small team, within a changing environment, and take on responsibilities.
- Intermediate Excel capabilities.
Could you see yourself working with us? Apply today!
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.