This broad field covers market research and land appraisal, developing promotional material, as well as telesales and face-to-face negotiation.
The sales team arranges visits, undertakes tours, prepares material, advises on features, agrees the sale and sees it through to completion. And then there’s the after sales service…. If you’re a friendly, outgoing individual with a real customer focus, and you’re comfortable working in a challenging targets-driven culture, you’ll find plenty to keep you busy and developing.
Summary of the Role:
To manage all part exchange properties both on the buy in and sale on to our customers’ satisfaction, whilst endeavouring to make a profit on re-sales
What will I be responsible for:
- To keep within company targets/allocations (xyz million)
- To manage solicitors with legal conveyance to purchase PX houses
- Reporting to Sales Director, sales managers and site staff on progress of PX house purchase
- Home visits to discuss criteria with our customers, compromise on any issues of fixtures and fittings etc.
- Check through solicitor’s legal reports including, searches, plans, section agreements, building regulations etc., for presenting to Sales director for sign off.
- Arrange surveys and any reports deemed necessary to purchase the property.
- Initiate EPC & HIP’s reports – ensure solicitors and Agents provide appropriate reports to enable plot sales to contract.
- Manage corporate agents on re-sale houses for updates and negotiate accordingly.
- Instigate valuations and recommend buy-in/re-sales values on any PX proposals received.
- Ensure in Depth Market Research on every property that we are approached to purchase.
- Vacation reporting, check properties and take meter readings etc. ensure keys are passed onto agents.
- Arrange any remedial works needed on unsold properties, or any enhancement required to sell them and maintain them.
- Visit vacant properties on a regular basis to ensure safe and in good condition, book any garden tidies or cleans etc.
- Arrange advertising for re-sale
- Manage any Agency assisted cases.
- Update Internal computer systems
Personal characteristics/qualifications and skills:
- Well organised
- Excellent knowledge of the legal buying process
- Negotiation, influencing and ‘deal-making’ skills
- Self-disciplined with good time management
- Good inter-personal skills and ability to deal with people from diverse backgrounds
- Self-confident, decisive, problem solver and forward thinker
What about the benefits package:
- Competitive salary
- Pension Scheme
- Company car or car allowance
- Flexible Benefits
- 25 days holiday
Set up a job alert.