Hours: 16 hours per week. Flexible on the days / hours
Salary: £25,000 – £30,000 pro rata depending on experience plus a quarterly performance bonus
Benefits: 20 days holiday (pro rata), staff pension
A small yet expanding company based in Ely is looking for experienced and proactive sales professional to help expand into new business areas.
This is largely a B2B role, although there will be some interaction with end-consumers and the general public.
You will be responsible for:
- Follow up and qualify on all sales leads
- Handling pricing and supply queries from existing and potential customers
- Developing strong relationships with key decision makers in appropriate market segments.
- Maximising brand awareness and communicating new product opportunities.
- Promoting new products to new and existing business customers.
It will also be necessary to support the Markets & Events team occasionally, which will require occasional Saturday and/or Sunday commitments. Some travel may be involved.
- Strong B2B sales experience where you have worked successfully in a targeted environment
- The ability to work on your own initiative and effectively manage your own workload.
- Ideally have working knowledge of the drinks and / or hospitality industry
- A desire to provide the very best customer service.
- Very strong relationship-building skills..
- Web-site administration (WordPress) skills and experience with Google Analytics would also be an advantage thought not essential
Naturally, you will be given full product training before being let loose.
This is a fun working environment in a growth industry where performance and success are really rewarded.
If you have not received a response from me within 4 working days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful for this vacancy. We update our vacancies daily so please do not hesitate to apply if another vacancy catches your eye
Neaves & Neat Employment Services Ltd. are acting as an Employment Agency for this Permanent vacancy.Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.