We are looking for a number of Part-Time Telesales Executives to work for an award-winning client in the centre of York. This comes with the benefit of free on-site parking, or just a 20-minute walk from the station.
These Telesales Executive positions will involve;
- Inbound and Outbound calls to both new and existing customers acquiring new and retained members
- Following up leads from potential customers, who have either requested information or have started the application process
- Retain members who wish to cancel their membership by selling the benefits and the companies unique selling points
- Contact existing members who have cancelled or stopped payments to up-sell the benefits and the companies unique selling points
- General administration duties, including answering any email questions or queries from customers delivering excellent customer service
This will be working part-time 16-hours per week with shifts ranging from 9am-1pm, 1pm-5pm, 2pm-6pm, or 4pm-8pm earning a salary of £10 per hour.
This will be starting on Monday 2nd September, with the first two weeks being full-time Monday – Friday 9am-5pm for your training period. You must be available for the whole of these two weeks.
Along with this fantastic opportunity, you will be entitled to the following company benefits;
- Free on-site parking
- Cycle to work scheme
- Excellent training and development
- Community outreach volunteer programme
- Free on-site gym
- Free hot drinks
- Free fruit
- Company health insurance
- Excellent 10% employer pension contributions
- Employee engagement events
- Mental Health first aiders on-site
- Up to 35 days annual leave pro rata
- No current weekend working
Castle Employment is an award-winning recruitment company based in Scarborough, Leeds and York. With over 50 years of experience, we deliver a market leading service building long-term relationships with our candidates. We offer an honest, straightforward approach, tailored to deliver exactly what our candidates need.
Castle Employment provides temporary, permanent and contract employment opportunities throughout Yorkshire and the UK. Our highly experienced team of consultants are all specialists within their field of recruitment and have a thorough understanding and knowledge of their roles ensuring that they can deliver a perfect match for your career aspirations.
At Castle Employment Group, we recognise and appreciate the value of high-quality candidates – so only right that we reward the people who introduce them to us.
Simply refer a friend to us, and if we find them a temporary or permanent position we will reward you with a shopping voucher to spend on yourself.
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.