You will be joining a well-established and successful business with a 30 year history with deep expertise and experience in B2B digital supply chain integration. Now they embark on a new phase of growth they are investing in expanding their sales team in order to drive this growth and require an experience Sales professional to drive B2B partnership growth. You will bring experience in the B2B consultative sales market and be able to report, pipeline, forecast and identify new partners (70%) and build activity with existing partners (30%).
This role is based out of our Peterborough HQ with UK travel as well as possibility of overseas travel.
The purpose of this role is to drive sales solutions and services through working with partners – currently the business has a range of partners which includes vendors, industry bodies and overseas resellers. They are looking to develop this further to deliver increased sales and revenue from existing partners whilst also identifying and building relationships with new partners through which to accelerate sales growth.
Sales targets will be based on developing and growing the existing base as well as opening new partners and achieving sales though them
- Maintain high levels of activity with existing and potential partners
- Engage with existing partners, develop and execute contact plans to grow revenues
- Identify potential new partners, build and execute plans to sign them up
- Position the business as a valued strategic partner
- Build sustainable and multi-level relationships with partners
- Agree and deliver sales and marketing plans with partners
- Prepare and deliver high quality proposals and presentations
- Help refine and evolve the partner value proposition
- Build positive relationships with and work effectively with key internal stakeholders
- Fully utilise CRM to accurately report pipeline and forecast
Skills and Experience Required
- You will have a strong track record of achieving sales targets over a minimum 5 year period and someone who has had longevity in previous roles in order to have seen long term sales processes through from start to finish.
- Experience of developing a successful partner ecosystem is essential as well as B2B consultative sales, ideally in software, managed services or supply chain solutions.
- You will be an excellent negotiator, presenter and closer as well as having the gravitas to build sustainable relationships
Your details will be reviewed by one of our Recruitment Partners and we will contact you again within 5 working days if your application is to be progressed further.Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.